Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post

His back hurts cause he wet the bed last playoffs and people were mean to him? Come on now. That's not soft, that's just bullshit.
    The implied mental health linked medical excuses are now becoming theatre of the absurd, just so Simmons can get his $20M back, and Rich Paul can get his commissions.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

His back hurts cause he wet the bed last playoffs and people were mean to him? Come on now. That's not soft, that's just bullshit.
      Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Except my back, words really hurt my back.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The implied mental health linked medical excuses are now becoming theatre of the absurd, just so Simmons can get his $20M back, and Rich Paul can get his commissions.
          I totally agree with this, but you have to be careful not to comment on other peoples struggles. It's convenient that when the Sixers wanted him back in practice he all of a sudden has mental health issues keeping him away... he gets traded, and the Sixers still claim they are not paying back the withheld money, so he decides to continue the charade to recoup the full season's salary....

That's what looks like to me... but I'm not in his shoes.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I totally agree with this, but you have to be careful not to comment on other peoples struggles. It's convenient that when the Sixers wanted him back in practice he all of a sudden has mental health issues keeping him away... he gets traded, and the Sixers still claim they are not paying back the withheld money, so he decides to continue the charade to recoup the full season's salary....

That's what looks like to me... but I'm not in his shoes.
            When did Simmons' mental issues start? Last playoffs?
            I am not convinced until its proven that he had this condition prior.
            DeMar has openly admitted having same issues and didn't deter him from playing.
            Cowardness is what Ben is suffering from.
            Last edited by Kagemusha; Tue Apr 26, 2022, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Simmons just made it way harder maybe impossible to come back now. I cant remember a trade where both teams got screwed over so badly

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Simmons just made it way harder maybe impossible to come back now. I cant remember a trade where both teams got screwed over so badly
                The Wall - Westbrick trade immediately comes to mind.
                But yeah, this is even worst. And freakin hilarious.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Simmons just made it way harder maybe impossible to come back now. I cant remember a trade where both teams got screwed over so badly
                  Haha, yep, they both lost this trade badly.

Sixers could have had McCollum and picks from the Blazers. Idiots.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

This is the problem when you have a GM that falls in love with the wrong player.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

This is the problem when you have a GM that falls in love with the wrong player.
                      Hindsight is grand. 99% of fans thought harden was a great return for Simmons and much better player than McCollum.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

August 2021: "I don't really see us as having a coach, KD could be a coach, I could be a coach some days "

April 2022: "I don't really see us having a GM. KD could be a GM, I could be a GM some days"

August 2022: "I don't really see us having an owner. KD could be owner, I could be owner some days"

April 2023: "I don't really see anyone. KD could be anyone, I could be anyone."

The unbearable weight of massive talent lol

Comment

yup

Comment

Hindsight is grand. 99% of fans thought harden was a great return for Simmons and much better player than McCollum.
                            99% of fans also thought Suggs over Barnes was a no-brainer.

Comment

99% that forgot playoffs Harden.

It's amazing how the playoffs separates the greats from the pretenders.

Comment

They also missed out on Haliburton, Hield and Harrison Barnes.

That would have made them hell of a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                                X