Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hindsight is grand. 99% of fans thought harden was a great return for Simmons and much better player than McCollum.
    I'm not really comparing McCollum to Harden straight up. The proposed trades is what I'm comparing. To get McCollum they wouldn't have needed to send out Curry, Drummond and 2 1sts. They'd get McCollum plus Simons and Little if they wanted them and some 2nds or pick swaps.

Oh well, glad they played themselves.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I'm not really comparing McCollum to Harden straight up. The proposed trades is what I'm comparing. To get McCollum they wouldn't have needed to send out Curry, Drummond and 2 1sts. They'd get McCollum plus Simons and Little if they wanted them and some 2nds or pick swaps.

Oh well, glad they played themselves.
      Position proves nothing with regard to competence. Actions taken that consistently lead to improved performance or processes prove competence. I'd line anybody up against Ujiri and expect Masai to come out ahead.

Comment

• The Timberwolves are just a dumb basketball team. Very talented but dumb. They just flat out gave away 2 games in this series because of their stupidity.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          The Timberwolves are just a dumb basketball team. Very talented but dumb. They just flat out gave away 2 games in this series because of their stupidity.
          Their defacto leader is Beverly. Lol

Comment

• What a game last night from Ja. Electric little dude

Comment

In todays episode of "Soft as Cottonelle"
              I mean it's either that or he's already trying to force his way from Brooklyn to the team which I think he originally named wanting to play for, the Lakers. Westbrook for Simmons?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                What a game last night from Ja. Electric little dude
                Brandon Clarke was the man last night. Won them that game.

Comment

• Miami made quick work of Atlanta, that's great for them. Now they let lowry heal and sit on the couch and watch Toronto and Philly beat the shit out of each other. Somebody is coming limping out of this series
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Miami made quick work of Atlanta, that's great for them. Now they let lowry heal and sit on the couch and watch Toronto and Philly beat the shit out of each other. Somebody is coming limping out of this series
                    Old man muscles atrophy through inactivity, we'll be coming in hot like a well oiled machine

Comment

• LaVine-less Bulls fall to the Bucks, and get to watch the rest of the post-season from the sidelines.

Comment

• How did DeMar only take 10 shots in 43 mins?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          LaVine-less Bulls fall to the Bucks, and get to watch the rest of the post-season from the sidelines.
                          Bulls are a prime trading partner for the Raps in the off-season. Their core is not young, so they are in win now mode.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            LaVine-less Bulls fall to the Bucks, and get to watch the rest of the post-season from the sidelines.
                            Bulls ....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Bulls are a prime trading partner for the Raps in the off-season. Their core is not young, so they are in win now mode.
                              Who are we giving up for Demar?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Who are we giving up for Demar?
                                I'd be calling them asking who they are choosing between ayo and white. Bring one in to take FVVs minutes down
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X