Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Bulls are a prime trading partner for the Raps in the off-season. Their core is not young, so they are in win now mode.
    Who would you want from the Bulls? Caruso is the only guy that plays defense and he's not taking mins from anyone in our rotation I don't think.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Who would you want from the Bulls? Caruso is the only guy that plays defense and he's not taking mins from anyone in our rotation I don't think.
      P Williams and Lonzo for Fred

Comment

oh man I would LOVE Lonzo on this team and Barnes' fellow FSU alumni

Comment

• The same old Derozan

Regular season phenom who cannot defend his position even when his life depended on it when it mattered most.

Soon to be a journeyman like his doppelgänger Carmelo Anthony

That should have been a sweep if not for Middleton going down with 6 minutes remaining

Comment

• What is more laughable is the hate Trent is getting, slandered for a one trick pony but in fucking reality, Derozan is the epitome of it

Comment

A trade package around that would be interesting. Lonzo is 6'6 and fits the mold of tall and long defenders. He also a very good 3 point shot. Williams is 20 years old and worth developing.

Comment

The Bulls are not trading Pat Williams. They look at him the same way the Knicks look at Barrett.

The perfect trading partner for the Raps imo is Utah. Utah is going to make all kinds of changes this offseason. Raps could use someone like O'neale or Bogdanovic or NAW or Azubuike.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Aaron Gordon has got to be one of the dumbest players in the league.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The Bulls are not trading Pat Williams. They look at him the same way the Knicks look at Barrett.

The perfect trading partner for the Raps imo is Utah. Utah is going to make all kinds of changes this offseason. Raps could use someone like O'neale or Bogdanovic or NAW or Azubuike.
                    Every single one of those players are players I would love. The one I think I would love the most is NAW

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      How did DeMar only take 10 shots in 43 mins?
                      they trapped him every time he touched it. without lavine the bucks were not going to let demar beat them

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Every single one of those players are players I would love. The one I think I would love the most is NAW
                        do not understand the fascination with NAW. he was bad with NO, played less minutes as they turned their season around, didn't play hardly any minutes for the underwhelming jazzers, and has played 5 minutes in these playoffs.

if the jazz give up on him on that'd be two teams giving up on him in the first three years of his career. three if you count portland, who were talentless and tanking and still preferred a second round pick to trying to make something of him.

seems like a red flag to me

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

do not understand the fascination with NAW. he was bad with NO, played less minutes as they turned their season around, didn't play hardly any minutes for the underwhelming jazzers, and has played 5 minutes in these playoffs.

if the jazz give up on him on that'd be two teams giving up on him in the first three years of his career. three if you count portland, who were talentless and tanking and still preferred a second round pick to trying to make something of him.

seems like a red flag to me
                          A red and white flag, with a maple leaf in the middle....

Comment

• Have a feeling joker will join dallas after contract

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              Have a feeling joker will join dallas after contract
                              I think he'll be a Denver lifer.

Comment

Lonzo has a great skill set that would fit nicely with this team on offense, but I'm more than a bit concerned about his durability. Lots of missed games over the course of his young career. He'd take much more of a beating playing defense for the Raps too, so wouldn't be completely off to assume he may moss more games. Not sure he has the motor to play for this team.

And for the Bulls, does moving two young players which much more room to grow for Fred who is near his ceiling the type of move that will get them further in the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
                                X