Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

It's 100% on embid, if he doesn't airplane siakam probably doesn't drive with as much force, intentional or not. And ya, up 30 in a non elimination game is 100% on doc rivers.
    Karma is coming around on this x 2.
    Well the airplane definitely led to fans cheering it on when Embiid got elbowed and Pascal got the and 1. Although I'm surprised it got this bad, thought he was fine so the cheering didn't matter, now it looks bad.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

It's 100% on embid, if he doesn't airplane siakam probably doesn't drive with as much force, intentional or not. And ya, up 30 in a non elimination game is 100% on doc rivers.
      Karma is coming around on this x 2.
      The airplane celebration has nothing to do with what happened. Siakam and Embiid are good friends. The elbow to the face was a complete accident. This is 100% on Glenn Rivers. You're up 30 with 4 mins left and you still have your top players on the court? like, what the fuck?

Sixers fans are dumb though. Instead of blaming their coach they're going to put all the blame on Siakam who's probably going to be enemy number 1 next year. Siakam btw from what I read is getting death threats on social media because of this news smh.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• All the talk about Doc blowing 3-1 leads and coming close to blowing a 3-0 lead, he manages to avoid that but still screws something up by playing Embiid too long lol.

Comment

• I am with planetmars and the majority of this forum, Masai and Bobby will probably not make any major changes. I am resigned to the fact that they will run this back with this core one more season. I do however think that they will make some minor changes to improve the bench and lack of shooting.

Scottie/ OG/ GTJ/ Precious are solid young players with so much room to grow. Scottie will lead that charge. High character guys no doubt

As far as Pascal and VanVleet, I have been a big proponent in the past that one of them have to be traded to get a young star who would align with the young guys. I have the patience to wait for another season or even until the February deadline to allow these two to mesh more with the early 20’s core most especially Scottie.

Go Raps !

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The airplane celebration has nothing to do with what happened. Siakam and Embiid are good friends. The elbow to the face was a complete accident. This is 100% on Glenn Rivers. You're up 30 with 4 mins left and you still have your top players on the court? like, what the fuck?

Sixers fans are dumb though. Instead of blaming their coach they're going to put all the blame on Siakam who's probably going to be enemy number 1 next year. Siakam btw from what I read is getting death threats on social media because of this news smh.
            Where's the evidence that they're friends?

Although it makes sense with the African background but it 100% looked intentional to me, maybe not to injure but a little payback since Embiid had done a few players dirty with the elbow and had pushed both OG and Pascal and got away with what were obvious flagrants in this series.

Pascal absolutely knew he was leading with the elbow there. There's also zero coincidence it happened 20 seconds after the airplane, the VERY next trip down the floor.

Comment

• He probably got the concussion flailing around on the floor like the turd he is.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Although it makes sense with the African background but it 100% looked intentional to me, maybe not to injure but a little payback since Embiid had done a few players dirty with the elbow and had pushed both OG and Pascal and got away with what were obvious flagrants in this series.

Pascal absolutely knew he was leading with the elbow there. There's also zero coincidence it happened 20 seconds after the airplane, the VERY next trip down the floor.
                Intentional?
                Wow. Pascal always drives like that. Even Scottie drives like that. Jokic does that. Even Embiid does that. Even I do that.
                It's a natural move to protect the ball when going for a shot in the paint.
                What happened was an accident.
                Stop saying it is intentional.

Comment

• Has Fred reached his peak?

Comment

• Only thing intentional was to go in hard and get a bucket. Unfortunately the hard ended in an offensive foul (and a broken face).

Comment

• Whoever wins Celtics vs bucks is facing the warriors in the finals
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Wasn't somebody complaining on here that the Raptors needed a player with an edge... who wouldn't take sh*t from guys like Embiid?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          Has Fred reached his peak?
                          In 2019… vs Bucks and Warriors.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing how the team tries to improve this off-season. Organic growth is likely the outcome in my view everyone should get better. Would like a C but at the same time maybe the biggest flaw of this team is they are prone to not scoring for 8 minutes in a playoff game when the defence tightens up. Need a shot creator. Easier said then done tho.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Wasn't somebody complaining on here that the Raptors needed a player with an edge... who wouldn't take sh*t from guys like Embiid?

Funny that people are actually insinuating Pascal is in any way dirty or out of line here.

And putting all that aside, intentional or unintentional, there's something to be said about cocky, taunting jerks. Something about don't ever let your mouth write cheques your ass can't cash.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

In 2019… vs Bucks and Warriors.
                                You didn't think he improved this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X