Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look foreward to freddy and pascal once again showing why they are so important to this team (WHEN HEALTHY) as they are always looking to work hard and get better. Both were basically all stars this year and yet a bunch of always want to pull the plug and trade them. The only arguement that really holds water to trade freddy is go all in on the big team idea, and even that potentially has issues.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Wasn't somebody complaining on here that the Raptors needed a player with an edge... who wouldn't take sh*t from guys like Embiid?

Sorry, but it sounds like you think anyone is complaining that Pascal gave Embiid a little intentional face massage? I love it, well deserved, not to injure but a little we-can-play-that-too

Comment

• The Alphabet's low key triple double makes easy work of the Celtics. Reports of their easy run to the finals finally met Giannis.

Comment

• SN Report: Embiid won't travel for Games 1 and 2 vs. Heat

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Sorry, but it sounds like you think anyone is complaining that Pascal gave Embiid a little intentional face massage? I love it, well deserved, not to injure but a little we-can-play-that-too
            No, the opposite. You were complaining just before that game that the Raptors didn’t have anybody who would push back, even if it was dirty, whenever we get punked. Well… it didn’t take long to find your guy. Lol.

I got no problem with what Spicy did.

Comment

• This Grizz-GSW contest is a great game. Seems like it’s really important for Memphis to get this one.

Comment

• Gary Payton II was with 905 last year right? talk about a guy that got away.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Btw, I hope Draymond rip the officiating tonight. If any other player did what he did tonight they wouldn't be ejected. That was bullshit imo.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Gary Payton II was with 905 last year right? talk about a guy that got away.
                    I'm sure he was with the warriors last season too. At least some of it anyways, maybe he started with the 905, I don't know. He's got crazy wingspan, good defender and knows how to move in the warriors system.

Comment

Btw, I hope Draymond rip the officiating tonight. If any other player did what he did tonight they wouldn't be ejected. That was bullshit imo.
                      Lol..That's Nba..Soft as F%$$ call.
                      I'm not a fan of Draymond..but common, it's hard foul and move on.
                      Nba is Trash..soft league.
                      They want 150 points, no D and plenty of 3s..boring.
                      Game was better when there were tougher fouls, hand checking, less threes, game in 90 to 100 pts, more emotion, more love for the game.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

No, the opposite. You were complaining just before that game that the Raptors didn’t have anybody who would push back, even if it was dirty, whenever we get punked. Well… it didn’t take long to find your guy. Lol.

I got no problem with what Spicy did.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lol..That's Nba..Soft as F%$$ call.
                          I'm not a fan of Draymond..but common, it's hard foul and move on.
                          Nba is Trash..soft league.
                          They want 150 points, no D and plenty of 3s..boring.
                          Game was better when there were tougher fouls, hand checking, less threes, game in 90 to 100 pts, more emotion, more love for the game.
                          the NBA reffing lets him get away with a lot though

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            The Alphabet's low key triple double makes easy work of the Celtics. Reports of their easy run to the finals finally met Giannis.
                            I feel like the Sixers, with a monstrous C and a lightning quick PG, was the absolute worst matchup for the Raptors abundance of wings and PFs. Seems like our roster construction (Project 6-9) is built more to beat the Heat, Celtics and Bucks, who don't have an inherent physical advantage at those positions.

Comment

I feel like the Sixers, with a monstrous C and a lightning quick PG, was the absolute worst matchup for the Raptors abundance of wings and PFs. Seems like our roster construction (Project 6-9) is built more to beat the Heat, Celtics and Bucks, who don't have an inherent physical advantage at those positions.
                              The way I looked at the Philly match up, if it wasn't for Siakam's ability to get into the paint at will, we would have been royally screwed. Our perimeter shooting, or lack of it was an issue. Philly had nobody who could contain siakam.

Heat, Celtics and Bucks absolutely do have the personnel to stay in front of Siakam and wall off the paint which would have forced the Raps to be a jump shooting team.

Comment

Gary Payton II was with 905 last year right? talk about a guy that got away.
                                Was thinking that as I saw him as part of the closing five last night but I don’t know if he would have fit with us. His offensive limitations (although they’ve improved) can get hid amongst the shooting of Steph, Klay and Poole. That’s not us.
                                The reality is that we are one of the top teams in the east for the past 8 years (*tampa) and our G League team has often been the best in the league. Just like the best coaching staffs lose good people to other teams, the same will happen to organizations like ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X