Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    It's Luka's time to shine. I got the Mavs beating the Suns in their series. It's his time.

Yep I got mavs too.Luka has been a playoff performer everytime he's been there bit never got help from zinger. Brunson and Dinwiddie will score enough to put mavs over the sun's.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Heat starting lineup tonight has Max Strus, Gabe Vincent and PJ Tucker. Is that supposed to be a championship contender?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Heat starting lineup tonight has Max Strus, Gabe Vincent and PJ Tucker. Is that supposed to be a championship contender?
        I wanted to get past the Sixers. Heat are beatable. Bucks or Celtics still would have been trouble for us.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Yep I got mavs too.Luka has been a playoff performer everytime he's been there bit never got help from zinger. Brunson and Dinwiddie will score enough to put mavs over the sun's.
          There's no Kawhi to check Luka this time.
          GSW vs Mavs would be fire.

Comment

Heat starting lineup tonight has Max Strus, Gabe Vincent and PJ Tucker. Is that supposed to be a championship contender?
            Did you see who the Sixers sent out there?

Comment

Strus and Tucker are very good pieces man.

Gabe goes back to the bench once Lowry is back, and the rest of their bench is stacked between Herro, Dipo and the rest of the shooters.

I think they lose to either the Bucks or Celtics but I would’ve had them beating the Sixers whether Embiid was healthy or not

Comment

I mean, Lowry is day to day, and the heat have the best bench in the nba.

I wouldn't call them a top contender, but they have a punchers chance.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Miami needs to make light work of Philly In 4 or 5 games and rest up and watch the other 2 beat the snot out of each other for 7 games

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

5 for 8.
                    Meh

Miami over Philly
                    Bucks over Chowders

AND

Memphis over GSW
                    Pheonix over Dallas

ECF Winner Bucks
                    WCF Winner Suns

NBA Champs .. Phoenix
                    i don't think it bodes well for memphis that they lost game 1. they got monster games from ja and JJJ, a gift of a draymond ejection, a dogshit performance from klay, a super friendly whistle, and they still lost at home. now bane is questionable with a bad back, and he's been their best player in the playoffs so far. think that's warriors in 5 or 6.

i'm already pumped for the warriors-suns conference finals. (the mavs might steal a game if luka averages 40 for the series, which he probably will, but they have no chance to win 4 games). possible last chance for CP against the aging former quasi-dynasty looking to get back to the top of the mountain. that could be an all-time series

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Did you see who the Sixers sent out there?

Comment

How come doc can't get through a press conference without being arrogant and condescending?

Comment

• Too much parity in the NBA these days. I'm not saying the Raps could beat Miami or Boston/Milawukee.. but they have a chance. The only super star in the East is Giannis and we know how to game plan against him.

Wish Nurse got his troops to get up for game 6. Or to not be stupid during that inbound play in game 3.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Too much parity in the NBA these days. I'm not saying the Raps could beat Miami or Boston/Milawukee.. but they have a chance. The only super star in the East is Giannis and we know how to game plan against him.

Wish Nurse got his troops to get up for game 6. Or to not be stupid during that inbound play in game 3.
                            I'm at peace with it. We were banged up. The better and more deserving team won, but the Raptors showed out and have a bright future. Totally different than some of those ugly we the north series.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

How come doc can't get through a press conference without being arrogant and condescending?
                              Because he's arrogant and condescending?
                              And also overly defesnsive, thin skinned, sensitive and has a subsequent chip on his shoulder ....

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i don't think it bodes well for memphis that they lost game 1. they got monster games from ja and JJJ, a gift of a draymond ejection, a dogshit performance from klay, a super friendly whistle, and they still lost at home. now bane is questionable with a bad back, and he's been their best player in the playoffs so far. think that's warriors in 5 or 6.

i'm already pumped for the warriors-suns conference finals. (the mavs might steal a game if luka averages 40 for the series, which he probably will, but they have no chance to win 4 games). possible last chance for CP against the aging former quasi-dynasty looking to get back to the top of the mountain. that could be an all-time series
                                It's a touch early to throw dirt and flowers and say nice things on the comeback kids. Hell of a game one eh?
                                Back and forth. Big shots made by both teams down the stretch.

Still sticking with the next great do it all scorer and ball handler Ja Morant to upset GSW.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue May 3, 2022, 02:55 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X