Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup..Confirmed.
    Embid is still Trash.
    I'm sorry crybaby..were we 2 loud for you..
    Go F^$$ yourself.
    Overrated.
    Watch he'll start crying about the MVP.
    Loser.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Yup..Confirmed.
      Embid is still Trash.
      I'm sorry crybaby..were we 2 loud for you..
      Go F^$$ yourself.
      Overrated.
      Watch he'll start crying about the MVP.
      Loser.
      So glad Jokic won it and not Embiid. It's unfortunate that one of the best players of this new generation is such a whiney brat.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

It's always the injury with Kyle. He's had 2 good playoffs in his whole career lol. 2018 and 2019. Every other was a struggle. I love dude but he's just not a playoff guy. Maybe it's that he brings the same intensity every game and then eventually everyone else's catches up and you're all nicked up amd banged up by the end of it. Saw it from Fred this year too, these sub 6 foot scrappy underdogs scratch and Claw all year and then they're spent
        Just like in life... tall, naturally gifted guys don't have to try as hard as little guys during the regular season, so Kyle and Fred's scrappiness advantage is neutralized in the playoffs. That's why we need Scottie to develop fast.

Comment

• "James Harden is washed up" (no he's not) but that was the narrative during the Raptors series. Meanwhile, Klay Thompson is out here looking like Jason Kapono and no one is batting an eye.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pretty sad that Golden State had to win that game with Ja sitting and curry have to fake throw himself foreward with 25 seconds left to win. (4 point swing) He should be embarrassed and leave should be fining him for flopping but nobody is going to say or do anything since its curry and gs.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
              Pretty sad that Golden State had to win that game with Ja sitting and curry have to fake throw himself foreward with 25 seconds left to win. (4 point swing) He should be embarrassed and leave should be fining him for flopping but nobody is going to say or do anything since its curry and gs.
              Memphis has been dam good this year without Ja. That was a valiant effort but their dead in the water now. No shame in that they are playing the 2022 championship team IMO
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Dillon Brooks is GROSS to watch. I thought Boucher was dumb. This guy Brooks is on a completely different level. Like I said gross.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Dillon Brooks is GROSS to watch. I thought Boucher was dumb. This guy Brooks is on a completely different level. Like I said gross.
                    yup it would be way worse than gtj

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Memphis has been dam good this year without Ja. That was a valiant effort but their dead in the water now. No shame in that they are playing the 2022 championship team IMO
                      I hope not, gonna puke if gs wins. They were so lucky to win that game. Just saw that play again now, so sad how curry threw himself down, he can't win by not flopping?

I'm not alone.....
                      https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...16751_37485807

They would have lost by 20 if Ja played.
                      Last edited by Dvdvideo; Tue May 10, 2022, 03:44 AM.

Comment

"James Harden is washed up" (no he's not) but that was the narrative during the Raptors series. Meanwhile, Klay Thompson is out here looking like Jason Kapono and no one is batting an eye.
                        So you want those people to be wrong twice?

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                          Pretty sad that Golden State had to win that game with Ja sitting and curry have to fake throw himself foreward with 25 seconds left to win. (4 point swing) He should be embarrassed and leave should be fining him for flopping but nobody is going to say or do anything since its curry and gs.
                          I was really hoping the Grizz could take that one without Ja. So close.
                          I only saw the angle this morning clearly showing Jordan Poole grabbing his knee. That was new level dirty, targeting an injury so blatantly.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I was really hoping the Grizz could take that one without Ja. So close.
                            I only saw the angle this morning clearly showing Jordan Poole grabbing his knee. That was new level dirty, targeting an injury so blatantly.
                            The Grizz would've won the game if Brooks didn't play.

Listen, Masai keeps talking about how he wants to get more Canadian players on the Raptors. He better stay away from Dillon Brooks. I don't know when Brooks is going to become a UFA but he better stay away from him. I want no part of Dillon Brooks on this team.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Grizz would've won the game if Brooks didn't play.

Listen, Masai keeps talking about how he wants to get more Canadian players on the Raptors. He better stay away from Dillon Brooks. I don't know when Brooks is going to become a UFA but he better stay away from him. I want no part of Dillon Brooks on this team.
                              I guess I don't pay enough attention to Masai interviews, I have never heard him say that. It's kinda ridiculous except from a marketing point of view imo. I want the best players on the team whether they're Canadian, American, South American, African or Martian. I couldn't care less if they're Canadian unless they're elite.

I guess the idea is we're supposed to have some kind of advantage with Canadian, African or Euro (don't feel the need to play in the US) but that's not proven true so far.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I guess I don't pay enough attention to Masai interviews, I have never heard him say that. It's kinda ridiculous except from a marketing point of view imo. I want the best players on the team whether they're Canadian, American, South American, African or Martian. I couldn't care less if they're Canadian unless they're elite.

I guess the idea is we're supposed to have some kind of advantage with Canadian, African or Euro (don't feel the need to play in the US) but that's not proven true so far.
                                Not yet.... but one of the recent free agency trends is indeed "stars going home". With the increase in talented Canadians in the NBA, that might provide one more selling point in free agent recruiting, in addition to winning & money. Unfortunately, we can't do anything about the weather, taxes & customs.

Khem Birch is obviously not a superstar, but playing for the Raptors was 100% THE selling point to sign him off the buyout market.... to realize "his childhood dream". If Nurse can get Team Canada playing up to the level of our talent and winning big... that could possibly become a recruiting forum, like Team USA was and is.

Comment

Working...
                                X