Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would’ve rather seen a All-NBA Team for the playoffs. But this is cool too

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      Fuck Boston! Nice win by the Bucks!
      That was brutal, they handed them the series in 30 seconds.......so crazy how that works out.

Comment

• How about those gs warriors last night eh? They got completely destroyed by the griz without morant. Embarrassing.

Thinking back to game 4 on that one too where the griz literally gave up that game, so sad.

Nice to see Philly losing.

Comment

• The Grizzlies have been the better team in their series against the Warriors. They lost G4 because of dumb decisions and shot selections by Brooks. The Warriors are going to win this series because Morant is injured but theye going to get destroyed by whoever they play in the next round.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
            How about those gs warriors last night eh? They got completely destroyed by the griz without morant. Embarrassing.

Thinking back to game 4 on that one too where the griz literally gave up that game, so sad.

Nice to see Philly losing.
            This is the difference when talking real MVP tier vs "really good" tier. Doncic and Morant are really good, but their teams adapt quickly without them. Embiid and Jokic and Giannis are GREAT. Their teams have zero chance without them. .
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              In the category of things that are unnecessary:

Lol what a lame idea. Something that would be cool is something to recognize the role player who plays above their head to get a team to the finals. Like a FVV of in our run. Jason Terry on the mavs. This is basically just going to be who is going to win FMVP if their teams win the finals. No star is going to care winning the conference mvp if they lose the finals. But Bobby Portis crown achievement would be getting a recognized for last year's run. No idea what it would be called. But could be a cooler idea then this
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol what a lame idea. Something that would be cool is something to recognize the role player who plays above their head to get a team to the finals. Like a FVV of in our run. Jason Terry on the mavs. This is basically just going to be who is going to win FMVP if their teams win the finals. No star is going to care winning the conference mvp if they lose the finals. But Bobby Portis crown achievement would be getting a recognized for last year's run. No idea what it would be called. But could be a cooler idea then this
                Not sure why they don't just do a playoffs MVP. The first 2 rounds don't matter? Could even keep the finals MVP, and if you get a ring, FMVP and PMVP it's like a triple crown. It would also erase controversies like, Iguodala got FMVP in 15 but Curry could have got PMVP
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Eh, I don't hate it. The NBA has much dumber awards like that best teammate one. I guess that's my only defense of it though.

Comment

I think it's pretty cool.

And the 2024 Larry Bird ECF MVP goes to.........Scottie Barnes.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I think you mean 2023.

Comment

• Lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I feel like they just gone done watching Winning Time when they came up with these awards.

Awesome show for basketball fans. Gets better as it goes I'm pumped for season 2. The Bird v Magic rivalry was a lot more intense than I ever knew.

Comment

• It's really unfortunate they didn't announce the Jokers MVP in the 1st round.

Comment

• I've never seen a team play so lifelessly in an elimination game like the Sixers did tonight. Everybody keeps saying Harden is washed up, no he's not washed up, he just doesn't give a shit. Just 9 shots tonight, 2 in the 2nd half lol. C'mon man.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I must have missed embid's airplane at the end of that game/series they just lost at home to a lowryless heat.

Man hardens body language and defense in that game was horrible horrible horrible. 2 shots in second half? That team would have been in the ecf had they all just shut thier mouths at the end of last season and kept simmons happy. They all deserve thier fates.

Comment

Working...
                                X