Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    It's really unfortunate they didn't announce the Jokers MVP in the 1st round.
    No, watching him in serbia roll up on some borat shit in a horse and carriage and his family playing accordians and rhythmic clapping is amazing.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lowry, Jimmy, Danny, Joel back together again

Happy Anniversary

Comment

• It’s going to be a long summer in a long lineup of long summers for Philly.
        The Process is over.
        You have Embiid and a diminished James Harden.
        A diminished Harden who also wants the bag from the guy who paid big to get him.
        At least it’s not as bad as the Lakers.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Luka is something else. Dude is incredible. Imagine if the Mavs had a legit #2 option? damn.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lol embiid is a idiot. Once again he throw his team mates under the bus less then an hour after being eliminated. Your the star man.. everything falls on you when you can't the job done.
            But hey at least he can now say the best playoff team he beat is no longer the washed up wade heat and now the banged up raptors.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• That's my guy. Playoff Jimmy!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Lol embiid is a idiot. Once again he throw his team mates under the bus less then an hour after being eliminated. Your the star man.. everything falls on you when you can't the job done.
                But hey at least he can now say the best playoff team he beat is no longer the washed up wade heat and now the banged up raptors.
                He's got it all backwards, at least Simmons was out there busting his ass on every play, where as harden is treading water and going for a walk in the park. He should have kept his mouth shut last year and his wings in this year. Didn't seem to learn much.

Comment

Lol embiid is a idiot. Once again he throw his team mates under the bus less then an hour after being eliminated. Your the star man.. everything falls on you when you can't the job done.
                  He also said he isn't sure why they let Butler go.

Philly drama chapter 2 coming soon.

Comment

• Harden is probably setting the grounds for firing Doc and hiring D'antoni. That way the offense runs through him like how he likes it. And Morey spent way too many assets to bring Harden in to now not support him.

Comment

Sixers playoff post game media is the best. I think Philly Transit must run their schedules such that there is always a bus nearby under which a player/coach can be thrown

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                        I must have missed embid's airplane at the end of that game/series they just lost at home to a lowryless heat.

Man hardens body language and defense in that game was horrible horrible horrible. 2 shots in second half? That team would have been in the ecf had they all just shut thier mouths at the end of last season and kept simmons happy. They all deserve thier fates.
                        They would have won last year had they traded for Lowry. Morey outsmarted himself yet again.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Harden is probably setting the grounds for firing Doc and hiring D'antoni. That way the offense runs through him like how he likes it. And Morey spent way too many assets to bring Harden in to now not support him.
                          Thats when Embiid will get pissed and want out.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            That's my guy. Playoff Jimmy!

Have to give him credit. He pulled the same stunt as he did in the TWolves practice when he said let me play with the bench guys against the starters and let me go....but he did it in game 6 of a playoff series

Comment

• This is why I'm mad that we lost 2 that Trash Philly Team..omg..
                              Are u serious..we lost 2 that.
                              If we only had a capable center and decent bench..there is no way, and I mean no way in hell we lose 2 that bunch of quitters..James Harden best 75 player..lol.. are u serious..are u serious..that bum..I would never want b his teammate..his garbage.
                              Embid..lol..come on, u mvp...just stop.
                              I've said it 3 years ago, I'll said it again..can u plz get capable center, until Achiuwa is ready, can u go get some bench players who have years in the league and u can depend on when u through them out there.
                              Lastly..this team is not that far..u have good mix of good players, champion players an coach...but damn..u can't go with 5 guys that are the same..u need a guy..kind of like Jimmy butler. Star player..I'll say it again .Donovan Mitchell..or Gary Trent...it's hard 2 get these kind of players..here the opportunity that Masai has been waiting for..3 years we have been waiting..foundation is there.
                              Time 2 pull the trigger.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                This is why I'm mad that we lost 2 that Trash Philly Team..omg..
                                Are u serious..we lost 2 that.
                                If we only had a capable center and decent bench..there is no way, and I mean no way in hell we lose 2 that bunch of quitters..James Harden best 75 player..lol.. are u serious..are u serious..that bum..I would never want b his teammate..his garbage.
                                Embid..lol..come on, u mvp...just stop.
                                I've said it 3 years ago, I'll said it again..can u plz get capable center, until Achiuwa is ready, can u go get some bench players who have years in the league and u can depend on when u through them out there.
                                Lastly..this team is not that far..u have good mix of good players, champion players an coach...but damn..u can't go with 5 guys that are the same..u need a guy..kind of like Jimmy butler. Star player..I'll say it again .Donovan Mitchell..or Gary Trent...it's hard 2 get these kind of players..here the opportunity that Masai has been waiting for..3 years we have been waiting..foundation is there.
                                Time 2 pull the trigger.
                                We weren't healthy. Full strength we win that series. But in the end it doesn't really matter this year's raptors team wasn't making the finals. Glad we got the storm back down 3-0 for the experience. It does suck we didn't get another round of bball to watch our guys. But can't really get mad losing that one with the cards we were dealt
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X