Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    This is why I'm mad that we lost 2 that Trash Philly Team..omg..
    Are u serious..we lost 2 that.
    If we only had a capable center and decent bench..there is no way, and I mean no way in hell we lose 2 that bunch of quitters..James Harden best 75 player..lol.. are u serious..are u serious..that bum..I would never want b his teammate..his garbage.
    Embid..lol..come on, u mvp...just stop.
    I've said it 3 years ago, I'll said it again..can u plz get capable center, until Achiuwa is ready, can u go get some bench players who have years in the league and u can depend on when u through them out there.
    Lastly..this team is not that far..u have good mix of good players, champion players an coach...but damn..u can't go with 5 guys that are the same..u need a guy..kind of like Jimmy butler. Star player..I'll say it again .Donovan Mitchell..or Gary Trent...it's hard 2 get these kind of players..here the opportunity that Masai has been waiting for..3 years we have been waiting..foundation is there.
    Time 2 pull the trigger.
    we took one too many games to figure out that team and got unlucky on that third game. I think the frustrating thing was that third game we should have won that. There are a number of reasons why we should have won that and why we lost. Point is I am frustrated but there are clear ways forward if FO wants to pull the trigger.

Comment

• Warriors winning the whole thing this year
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Warriors winning the whole thing this year
        Yes

Comment

• Whoever win the Boston/Milwaukee series is going to win the championship imo.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Whoever win the Boston/Milwaukee series is going to win the championship imo.
            I think they have the better team in either case but the refs will at least attempt to hand the seties to gs.

Comment

• Haven't seen it mentioned here yet. But embiid blew out Danny green, (his own team mates)knee by throwing himself to the ground looking for fouls. Maybe putting the nail in the coffin for dannys career. He is well on his way on passing LeBron in my least favorite player

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Haven't seen it mentioned here yet. But embiid blew out Danny green, (his own team mates)knee by throwing himself to the ground looking for fouls. Maybe putting the nail in the coffin for dannys career. He is well on his way on passing LeBron in my least favorite player
                Not even close for me but no matter.

Comment

• Two Game 7's tomorrow. Let's go! I hope i'm wrong but I have Boston and Phoenix winning. Game 7 is where legends are born. McDavid showed that tonight(not that he needs any more validation) unlike the so called star player who plays for the Leafs. #chokejob
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Two Game 7's tomorrow. Let's go! I hope i'm wrong but I have Boston and Phoenix winning. Game 7 is where legends are born. McDavid showed that tonight(not that he needs any more validation) unlike the so called star player who plays for the Leafs. #chokejob
                    Taking the exact opposite. Both road teams win game 7. Bucks lean on experience of playing on the biggest stage. And Luka is the best player on the floor And will the Mavs to a win.

Comment

• I hope it's Bucks and Dallas. I hate Celtics and want new blood to move on.
                      It would be pretty historic to see Lakers, Clippers, Nets and GSW all out before the 2nd round.
                      Then, screw Miami and Heat Culture....

Comment

• Suns/Mavs - Luka is generational but the Suns have too much firepower imo. I think Booker will put on a shooting clinic tonight.

Bucks/Celtics - I can't see the Celtics losing 3 home games in this series.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• they got to take these flops out of the game of basketball this boston mil game is horrible to watch

Comment

• the beginning of the season was the best basketball i seen in decades till lebron elbowed that guy in the face

Comment

• Nothing sadder to see than happy face in Boston

Comment

• Grant Williams gonna be the 1st Larry bird ECF mvp

Comment

Working...
                                X