Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Grant Williams gonna be the 1st Larry bird ECF mvp
    like who is he the we’re giving him random touch fouls flopped every other play. i don’t respect this win mil Consider the game after what happened in the third

Comment

• i give the bucks credit for being professional, i am not professional one of these guys would be getting injuried

Comment

• Well deserved loss. At the end of the day this series came down to homecourt advantage. Someone need to ask Budenholzer why he tanked the last game of the season? were they really that worried about the Nets?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Well deserved loss. At the end of the day this series came down to homecourt advantage. Someone need to ask Budenholzer why he tanked the last game of the season? were they really that worried about the Nets?
          Bud is an awful coach. The finals win is going to buy him about 5 years of job security, but dude is just not a good playoff coach
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This dude Luka is putting on a show right now.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Go Heat

Comment

• Phoenix laying an egg. Down 20 in 2nd quarter.

Edit--30.
                Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Sun May 15, 2022, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Chris Paul might have aged 5 years in the last 3 months

Comment

• Luka showing these suns fans the difference between a all star and superstar
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Being a 60 win team and as good as the Suns have been. That was one of the worst half of Playoff basketball I've ever seen from a team.

Comment

• Michael Jordan plays for the Mavs now? holy shit this is legendary! let's go!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I have as many field goals in the first half as Booker and Chris Paul combined

Comment

• Kudos to JKidd too.

Comment

• This is an all time bed shitting by two star players, worse than maybe I could ever recall. Makes lowry and derozan vs lebron look good.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Doncic 30
                                Phoenix 27

Lmao
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X