Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knew Booker was too soft for a game 7 the second he beefed with the raptor in an empty arena
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ayton might be on the block after this game. No way they give him a max extension.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I get slight pre-championship Bucks vibes from the Suns. A regular season buzz-saw that executes their systems to perfection, but potentially vulnerable to adjustments in the playoffs. They're a balanced, well-coached machine, but they don't have a top 10 player who strikes fear into opponents.
        Called it a month ago.

Comment

• After Game 5.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Called it a month ago.
            If you remember last year, the only healthy team that they played in the playoffs last year were the Milwaukee Bucks.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What a sad state of affairs the west is. Who wants to watch a 40 point blowout in a game 7.
              I sure hope Paul is injured to explain that performance.
              Now we have Dallas team with this so-so roster against gs and the refs, baring an injury, gs goes to the finals without having to actually play defense?

Also goes to show how key injuries are each year, phily doesn't beat us if we were healthy, gs loses to a healthy denver team with Jamal, Miami might not beat phily if they had thier whole team, or at least it goes further. Boston doesn't beat a healthy bucks team. And Gs loses to the griz if morant plays. Lol out of control.
              Last edited by Dvdvideo; Mon May 16, 2022, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Ayton might be on the block after this game. No way they give him a max extension.
                Man it's crazy how unplayable big C's are in the playoffs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Man it's crazy how unplayable big C's are in the playoffs.
                  Yep, Somebody will still pay Ayton the max, but you can see why the Suns were hesitant.

Comment

• I don't think Dallas is a so-so team.
                    They are well coached, they have Luka and good 2nd and 3rd options now.
                    Always loved Dinwiddie's game and Brunson is a dog.

Comment

• Dallas goes as far as Luka takes them. The game looks easy for him. If Bridges, who was a DPOY candidate, couldn't stop him, could anyone in the Warriors' roster?

He kept hunting mismatches and kept finding Ayton and CP3 on switches. He is going to do the same against Curry, Poole and Looney. Of course Warriors have Kerr as their head coach and Draymond as their communicator on defense so they can figure it out.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Dallas goes as far as Luka takes them. The game looks easy for him. If Bridges, who was a DPOY candidate, couldn't stop him, could anyone in the Warriors' roster?

He kept hunting mismatches and kept finding Ayton and CP3 on switches. He is going to do the same against Curry, Poole and Looney. Of course Warriors have Kerr as their head coach and Draymond as their communicator on defense so they can figure it out.
                        Wiggins
                        Porter
                        Kuminga
                        and of course Draymond

nah,, GSW will make Luka cry.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Dallas goes as far as Luka takes them. The game looks easy for him. If Bridges, who was a DPOY candidate, couldn't stop him, could anyone in the Warriors' roster?

Should be a fun, high scoring series.

Whomever comes out of the West will be facing either Boston or Miami which will be better defensively than any team they've faced out West. Classic offense vs. defense match up in the finals.

Comment

• Dallas, GSW, Celtics or Heat.
                            Apologies to Raptor-forever Lowry but I'm hoping Mavs end up hoisting it up. New blood on the chip would be pretty cool.

Don't want to see the Celtics (but you kinda have to respect how hard they play), Warriors have had enough, plus I can't stand Draymond, don't want to add to "Heat Culture" as a FA destination....Go Mavs! Can Dirk suit up for one series?

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                              What a sad state of affairs the west is. Who wants to watch a 40 point blowout in a game 7.
                              I sure hope Paul is injured to explain that performance.
                              Now we have Dallas team with this so-so roster against gs and the refs, baring an injury, gs goes to the finals without having to actually play defense?

Also goes to show how key injuries are each year, phily doesn't beat us if we were healthy, gs loses to a healthy denver team with Jamal, Miami might not beat phily if they had thier whole team, or at least it goes further. Boston doesn't beat a healthy bucks team. And Gs loses to the griz if morant plays. Lol out of control.
                              The analytics nerds are winning in this year of parity. They've been shouting to the mountain top that Boston is far and away the best team and undervalued on the market. Naturally I didn't bet on them when i should have because a) I fucking hate Boston and b) they don't have a top 10 player
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Should be a fun, high scoring series.

Whomever comes out of the West will be facing either Boston or Miami which will be better defensively than any team they've faced out West. Classic offense vs. defense match up in the finals.
                                Not sure about that cause Dallas' defence is pretty damn good and was right in line with Miami all season. Outside of game 5, once the series went back to Dallas in game 3, the Mavs controlled, and for long stretches dominated, the Suns offence. They did the same to Utah after the first couple games.

Miami-Boston could be interesting. If Lowry was 100% I'd go with the Heat but it feels like a long, close series to me in any case.

Comment

Working...
                                X