Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Don't get ahead of yourself. Both the Mavs and Celtics looked like they would lose their last series and ended up coming back and winning it. It's very difficult to win Game 1 as the visiting team.
    That's why I said "not sure" and I still hope it's time for "new blood" in the Finals

Comment

• The Heat need Lowry to have a chance in this series. His injury has to be something serious to be missing these games. I remember him playing with a fucked up finger in 2019 Finals and he still played great.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Reggie Bullock is nice.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kenny emphasizing the importance of GSW's midrange and post scoring. They're not all about them threes

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Reggie Bullock is nice.
            isn't he afree agent?

Comment

• I want to see Curry vs Smart matchup.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I want to see Curry vs Smart matchup.
                could be fun if smart doesn't dive at his legs again

if the series keeps going the way it's going, i'm interested to see if the media gives looney that inaugural west finals mvp over curry, which would be 2015 finals mvp level stupid.

no one in the history of the sport has dominated the game like curry has without the ball. he can dominate even more with the ball, but doing so without it is what has always powered that team and what puts him above everyone else in that 'generational' category talked about in that other thread except lebron

Comment

• Kyle making a huge impact already.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Quite the game

Comment

• Heat fans starting to sound like Raptors fans these days lmao.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Didn't watch the game.
                        Jimmy left with knee inflammation, but reports say he can be back next game?
                        Weird.

Comment

• Luka's supporting cast is so bad. It's a miracle that they're in this position.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wiggins has been the Warriors second best player in these playoffs.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wiggins has been the Warriors second best player in these playoffs.
                              Also the highest draft pick.

hope he gets a ring, he deserves it.

Comment

Luka's supporting cast is so bad. It's a miracle that they're in this position.
                                Luka's defense is so horrible I don't know how he can even be called a superstar. Even dreymond was blowing by him like Lillard vs a high school player. Mavs defense is horrible overall too.
                                If he doesn't improve no team he's on will ever win a championship.

Wiggins had a great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X