Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's doing his thing again. My god.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think the Heat pretty much wasted all their energy in game 6.

They are playing on fumes.

Comment

• Heat's only offense is a Butler iso. He's the only reason they're in this thing.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If Butler is able to put the team on his back again & win game 7, he will be a legend.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Heat's only offense is a Butler iso. He's the only reason they're in this thing.
            Foul baiting is the only reason they’re in this one.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Lowry's doing his thing again. My god.
              I haven't watched the first half. Is he killin' it or collapsing. Both are Lowry playoff games.

Comment

• Miami's crowd is also pretty meh. It's not like Raptors crowd or Warriors crowd or Knicks crowd.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think we would have had a shot against the Heat, not these Celtics.
                  Nick would have had a plan to semi-neutralize Jimmy....

Comment

• Celtics going to the Finals for the 22nd time .... 18 championships.
                    Amazing

F Boston

Comment

• Celtics went 3-1 in Miami to win the Conference Title. 3-1.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• First ever Larry Bird trophy goes to a Celtics player(likely Tatum).
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How bad was that shot? It wasn't like Butler was the one torching it in he 11-0 run to take that shot like that, such an obvious drive situation.

Comment

• Seems odd to say but Go Dubs

Comment

• There you go, happy now?!

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2ezy5voy

Comment

• The next coach for lebron to fire has been hired:

LOS ANGELES — A person with knowledge of the decision says Darvin Ham has accepted an offer to be the next head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers.

The person spoke with The Associated Press on Friday on condition of anonymity because the deal has not been publicly announced.

The 48-year-old Ham is getting his first head coaching job as the 28th coach in Lakers history. He has been an assistant to Mike Budenholzer with the Milwaukee Bucks since 2018, and he played a role in their run to the 2021 NBA title.

Ham will be the successor to Frank Vogel, who was fired one day after the Lakers wrapped up one of the most disappointing seasons in NBA history by going 33-49 and missing the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X