Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    James Harden got so much vitriol in these playoffs because of his play. If Harden is washed up then what is Klay? how come he's not getting the kind of criticism that Harden got? and how come the announcers in this game are acting like Klay is still Klay? that he's just "struggling?"
    I suppose just because Klay has actually won something in his career he get a bit more rope.

Comment

• Riley makes clear he wants to keep Tucker. Says Heat to speak to Oladipo agent. On Lowry conditioning: "He definitely is going to have to address that and it will be addressed. I definitely think he can be in better shape. We'll address it and try to help him.”

This tweet is different than the one above. Sounds more like they're actively putting him on a program, not just asking him to show up in better shape. Could work by pissing Kyle off or backfire and he just keeps collecting cheques. I'm still glad we didn't re-sign him, his last few years could be a very expensive collapse and I didn't want to see that tarnish on the statue.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I dunno lowry looked pretty...bootylicious to start the season, and had a really poor start to the first 10 games or so he was averaging like 8 pts a game. He was finally rolling by December and the personal issues hit in january

I could picture Kyle being a little less committed this past off season, what with his family moving back to the states,emotional Toronto goodbye, championship hangover...

He usually responds when challenged by guys with clout. Look for him to have a big year at 36-37 this year. Won't be peak lowry but I think he's got a couple solid years left In him where he can still be a good top 5 player on a contender.
        Oh man, have you guys seen the Lowry memes on twitter and reddit where they've photoshopped a huge butt in tiny booty shorts onto Lowry in all these game situations (I won't post here out of respect for Lowry)? Absolutely brutal. Never would have happened to him in Toronto. I hope he likes heat culture.

Comment

It's hard to win when your goaltender is Mike Smith. You're probably a better goaltender than him. What McDavid and the Oilers accomplished this year should be commended. We're just getting started.

I can also easily tell that you don't watch Oilers games. Really? that's the comp? Ovechkin is nowhere near as good a skater as McDavid lol. No one is. No one in the history of the league has the mix of speed and skill of McDavid. If there's one then I want to know who that is.
          Ok, Ovechkin wasn't the greatest comp. McDavid is a rich man's Pavel Bure.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Ok, Ovechkin wasn't the greatest comp. McDavid is a rich man's Pavel Bure.
            He's Bure with upper body strength. Mcdavid has better vision and passing skills, but Bure had better hands at high speed though, believe it or not
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Guess who is doing some media work at the game?!

"Listen Tatum you come to the Raptors and we are going to be a dynasty"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Guess who is doing some media work at the game?!

"Listen Tatum, you gonna stay a celtic and we gonna beat your ass when I'm first team all league"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

"Listen Tatum, you gonna stay a celtic and we gonna beat your ass when I'm first team all league"
                  I like it but Scottie needs to learn how "to recruit" players early on so he will be almost as good as Lebron in that department.

Comment

I like it but Scottie needs to learn how "to recruit" players early on so he will be almost as good as Lebron in that department.
                    that's exactly what he is doing.. given that he plays with cade, and suggs, and mobley and they all love scottie.

Comment

Guess who is doing some media work at the game?!

Don't worry Scott. You'll be there in a couple of years.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• a) who is he representing as a media correspondent? The NBA? Kia? The Raps?
                        b) just love the absolute confidence of this guy to go down and do this as a rookie
                        Last edited by Jclaw; Wed Jun 8, 2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

What??? Lol

Comment

• What if Draymond didn't have Steph Curry on his team? would we be talking about him the same way we're talking now? he's just a glorified Pat Beverley imo - at least Pat Bev can shoot a bit. Draymond is a complete liability on offense. Celtics aren't even guarding him.

It's crazy that he's likely going to be a 1st ballot hall of famer.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Celtics looking pretty good at home at half time

Comment

Working...
                                X