Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, so "listed at 6'6 but closer to 6'4" does not mean he is 6'4, it means he is 6'4.9 or less, so probably about 6'5. Zion is also listed at 6'6 and is probably closer to 6'5. So... one inch we are quibbling over, if that?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Zion is 6'6.
      but similar type of body where he his weight is unusual for a guy his size yet creates a physical advantage.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

LOL. Remember when Poole was the next Warrior superstar and he was Curry 2.0 and all that bullshit? It was like 4 weeks ago.
        I do remember that...yes lol

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

LOL. Remember when Poole was the next Warrior superstar and he was Curry 2.0 and all that bullshit? It was like 4 weeks ago.
          Well, this is only his 3rd season right?
          He is still well right on track

Comment

• Tip Time is about 2 and half hours from now...

Boston looks to be the bigger more physical team and Curry is limping a bit.
            Like Boston to go up 3 to 1.

Any body like the Warriors ?
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Well, this is only his 3rd season right?
              He is still well right on track
              On track of what? what exactly do you expect from a one dimensional chucker? players like Poole, their ceiling is a 6th man. These are the worst type of players to have because they're unreliable. When their shot is not going in they're pretty much useless. Raptors have a player like that.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

On track of what? what exactly do you expect from a one dimensional chucker? players like Poole, their ceiling is a 6th man. These are the worst type of players to have because they're unreliable. When their shot is not going in they're pretty much useless. Raptors have a player like that.
                And what is Curry exactly,
                isn't he one dimensional too?

Not saying Poole can exactly be like Steph, but he can be Steph's successor, like Fred is to Kyle.
                Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Jun 10, 2022, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Not saying Poole can exactly be like Steph, but he can be Steph's successor, like Fred is to Kyle.
                  No he can't. First of all Curry is 1 of 1. He's a generational shooter and he's not a chucker as well.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wiggins is the Warriors second best player. Anyone still want to argue that? Draymond is trash and Klay Thompson is washed up. And imo, Draymond shouldn't be starting at all.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don’t know why you would still waste a breath especially against someone who’s hot takes has an expiry date of 5 minutes.

To say Poole is a one trick pony, Draymond is trash and Klay is washed up is quiet hilarious.

now that aged well and he back to hoping that all three would have suck in game 5 just to validate an asinine point.

Not surprise though when one is a big fan of Derozan….it explains everything.

I guess Keon is right all along to hound his posts.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I don’t know why you would still waste a breath especially against someone who’s hot takes has an expiry date of 5 minutes.

To say Poole is a one trick pony, Draymond is trash and Klay is washed up is quiet hilarious.

now that aged well and he back to hoping that all three would have suck in game 5 just to validate an asinine point.

Not surprise though when one is a big fan of Derozan….it explains everything.

I guess Keon is right all along to hound his posts.
                        Weren't you the same clown who kept spamming this forum about trading FVV the last couple of years? The same guy who wanted to trade FVV + lottery pick(Barnes) last year for Brogdon and a clue of Pacers scrubs? Yeah. ..

Also not sure why you kept bringing up KeonClark lol. The whole hounding thing was a joke. I actually like Keon.

What you gonna do you gonna fight me now? lol

Stfu.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Weren't you the same clown who kept spamming this forum about trading FVV the last couple of years? The same guy who wanted to trade FVV + lottery pick(Barnes) last year for Brogdon and a clue of Pacers scrubs? Yeah. ..

Also not sure why you kept bringing up KeonClark lol. The whole hounding thing was a joke. I actually like Keon.

What you gonna do you gonna fight me now? lol

Stfu.
                          Van Vleet + Boucher and 2 SRPs for Brogdon and Sabonis

get your facts right like every asinine posts you spew here for the past 6 months.

dont care your love of keon, more about me understanding that he was right all along of all your laughable hot takes

Get some sleep you feel better tomorrow.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Van Vleet + Boucher and 2 SRPs for Brogdon and Sabonis

get your facts right like every asinine posts you spew here for the past 6 months.

dont care your love of keon, more about me understanding that he was right all along of all your laughable hot takes

Get some sleep you feel better tomorrow.
                            Lies. You wanted to trade last year's lottery pick lol. And oooh you and Keon buddies now? weren't you challenging him to a fight last year? lmao it's not that serious man. Go get some help.

Anyways, you're blocked. You're probably gonna spam this thread with your bullshit. Waste of time.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lies. You wanted to trade last year's lottery pick lol. And oooh you and Keon buddies now? weren't you challenging him to a fight last year? lmao it's not that serious man. Go get some help.

Anyways, you're blocked. You're probably gonna spam this thread with your bullshit. Waste of time.
                              I hit a massive nerve, my bad….night night lol

Comment

No he can't. First of all Curry is 1 of 1. He's a generational shooter and he's not a chucker as well.
                                I'm not saying he's the next Steph ,
                                but Poole could be his successor in GSW.
                                I'm talking specifically of GSW only, and not of the entire basketball as a whole.

Comment

Working...
                                X