Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

You think Klay or even Steph would have been this successful if they were on a different team?
    Steph IS the team. The rest work off of that.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

You think Klay or even Steph would have been this successful if they were on a different team?
      Championship wise probably not, but Steph would still be a superstar.

Comment

• In NBA related news: You are a free agent and you are about to sign a big contract so try not to fuck it up.

Comment

• Looking at 5 years in jail....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Looking at 5 years in jail....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
            Like literally the dumbest crime ever. Weed is legal in the majority of states. Just buy whatever you need wherever you are. Why the hell are you driving around with pounds in your trunk? There is no black market for weed anymore. You get way better stuff at a dispensary and it's way cheaper then when it was illegal. He's also paid millions of dollars so why the hell is he even trying to sell weed?

I'm sure some CBD company would sponsor him if he needs extra cash. I just really can't comprehend how someone can be so dumb.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Like literally the dumbest crime ever. Weed is legal in the majority of states. Just buy whatever you need wherever you are. Why the hell are you driving around with pounds in your trunk? There is no black market for weed anymore. You get way better stuff at a dispensary and it's way cheaper then when it was illegal. He's also paid millions of dollars so why the hell is he even trying to sell weed?

I'm sure some CBD company would sponsor him if he needs extra cash. I just really can't comprehend how someone can be so dumb.
              He's charged with trafficking because of the amount. I wouldn't think he would be selling; as 3 pounds, although a lot for personal, is not a lot to traffic. Especially considering how much this dude makes.

All that said, it is idiotic to have that much on you. Cool, you like to have a bunch available so that your whole crew is covered, fine. You make enough to have somebody in that crew carry it for you. Like you said, in most states it's as easy as going to a dispensary to grab (I disagree that their weed is better, but that's a whole other topic).

In a contract year?!?!?! This dude is a moron.
              Last edited by Shredder; Wed Jun 15, 2022, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post

Wonder how the NBA will react to it as they recently scrapped Marijuana use as an illegal substance for personal use but a trafficking charge it in a state that does not allow it is another matter all together.

His NBA career is in limbo cause of a bad decision.

Comment

He's charged with trafficking because of the amount. I wouldn't think he would be selling; as 3 pounds, although a lot for personal, is not a lot to traffic. Especially considering how much this dude makes.

All that said, it is idiotic to have that much on you. Cool, you like to have a bunch available so that your whole crew is covered, fine. You make enough to have somebody in that crew carry it for you. Like you said, in most states it's as easy as going to a dispensary to grab (I disagree that their weed is better, but that's a whole other topic).

And why does he even have to pick it up himself.
                  yeah, this dude is just DUMB

Comment

Every dispensary in USA has different stuff, most sell a mix of their own strains and the major popular strains like sour diesel and original glue. So you can get fantastic stuff in most states for very cheap.

If you want your boys to have free weed just give them cash to go buy some. Or like you said have one of them carry it all.

3lbs is an insane amount for personal use. That's like me traveling around with 6 kegs of beer in my car.

If you wanna travel discreetly get the pens and a load of cartridges. Everyone can have their own so you don't need to swap spit.

Anyways just laughing at home freaking dumb this is.

Comment

• Who's the better defender, Wiggins or OG?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jordan Poole FMVP?

Comment

• Championship DNA shows out in big games. Dubs thriving in the moment, Celtics shrinking.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Jordan Poole FMVP?
                            Steph

Comment

• Ah, it’s so sad to see the Celtics getting hammered at home. Fucking terrible. And the insufferable, arrogant, pompous, self righteous Warriors so gracious in their victory posing and preening at every opportunity. Can’t imagine why no one is watching this snooze fest.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Ah, it’s so sad to see the Celtics getting hammered at home. Fucking terrible. And the insufferable, arrogant, pompous, self righteous Warriors so gracious in their victory posing and preening at every opportunity. Can’t imagine why no one is watching this snooze fest.
                                Steph earned it IMO. People wrote him off like he isn't a top 10 all time player the Last 2 years. Well on his way to the way to the same amount of titles as LeBron in 4 less apperances. The same rings as KD with and without him.. klay coming back from major injuries, Wiggins turning his career around, Payton underdog. Draymond is then only guy I could callout as a front runner.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X