No announcement yet.

2022 Playoffs Round 1, Game 4: 76ers @ Raptors, Sat April 23, 2:00pm EST, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos got footage of boucher staring down philly at the end?

Comment

• So well done boys….

just No sweep, that’s all I asked for at a minimum after a heart pounding but devastating loss in game 3

This could have been a tied series if just a smidge of Pascal’s amazing game 4 performance added to his game 3 dismal outing

Siakam seem to have rediscovered his mojo with Scottie back

There is that “IT factor” in Scottie that the stat sheet does not show, Paul Pierce would definitely second the motion this.

Trent followed up his amazing game 3 with another “my stomach is ok with no increased peristalsis/ no diarrhea” game 4, lol.
      just CLUTCH !

OG defensively was a stud though struggled offensively but that’s ok

Thad’s thumb said F.U……great game from the vet.

No pressure to win game 5 so let all the chips fall.

Go Raps !

Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sat Apr 23, 2022, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Raps better re-sign Young this offseason.
        it was going to happen

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Longer the series goes the more it favours Toronto, which is why losing game 3 really sucked.
          philly will continue to break down just keep it going

Comment

• I said before (although I want a series win) that getting swept would be a horrible look and I just wanted to see a competitive series. I'm OK either way now (but still want a series win)

All new appreciation/depreciation? for how dirty the Sixers can play

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Game after game, I believe that Nurse is not using Boucher in the right way. Boucher moves great without the ball, and today, Young expolited Boucher's moves really well. I hope Fred and our point guards notice that.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

lol
                  He was also clapping at the Raptors fans like "ok good for you 1 win yay". He's arrogant as hell. Wish we had him.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He was also clapping at the Raptors fans like "ok good for you 1 win yay". He's arrogant as hell. Wish we had him.
                    You think that's bad, just wait until Scottie starts establishing himself as a great player. He's going to take trolling to a whole other level. It's going to be like having our very own KG!

Comment

• how did embiid not get more techs

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

You think that's bad, just wait until Scottie starts establishing himself as a great player. He's going to take trolling to a whole other level. It's going to be like having our very own KG!
                        Excuse me, Scottie is no troll

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

lol
                          Will Lou is also a conspiracy theorist apparently.

Directed at those who were taking shit to me for calling out the ridiculous foul disparity in games 1 and 2.

Comment

• Philly in 5

Comment

• Fear_the_BC wrote: View Post
                              Philly in 5
                              Troll account

Comment

• Very very good game from Pascal. Easily his best playoff game as a lead guy. Gonna need another one of these from you bud, on the road this time...
                                Excellent game from GTJ. This guy is a piece you build with.
                                Nice contributions from our bench bigs: Boucher, Prescious, Thad. I still think Boucher should be playing more, but what do I know.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X