Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT
    replied
    Tremendous win. I think precious is my favorite player.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Raps starters can go 40 mins a game, Philly players...not so much. Those guys are getting worn down more and more as the series continues and Raps are cranking it up.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    What's Philly's counter?
    Tony Brothers.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    What's Philly's counter?
    I'm sure crying to the media will be the first approach on the podium in a few minutes

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Imagine being Doc Rivers right about now.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Not really.
    I was expecting the refs to give him that treatment, but there's at least 2 phantom fouls called on him.
    Still --- overall they stopped deliberately, blatantly effing us. I honestly think that may play some part.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    What's Philly's counter?
    harden and maxey working off the corners side pick and rolls but our corner is zone so….

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    That's 2 GREAT games for superstar P The Great One
    Greatest PF in Raps history.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Makes such a difference not getting jobbed by the refs...

Wonder how much Scottie winning the NBA ROTY helps us to get a fair whistle.
    Not really.
    I was expecting the refs to give him that treatment, but there's at least 2 phantom fouls called on him.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    What's Philly's counter?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    That's 2 GREAT games for superstar P The Great One

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Holy fuck you guys if we somehow pulled this comeback off that's a championship for me this year. I'll go to the off-season a fucking happy man
    No doubt! We will be in the history books for a long time if we get this done!

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    Nick Nurse has deceived Doc in a very cruel way, he showed him that Imbiid and Harden are the real problems, but he annihilated Maxey who is the real problem. Good job Nurse.
    Now, Back to Toronto, to rewrite history in the NBA , we will be the first team in the history of the NBA to come back from 3-0.
    We will.
    We will.
    We will.
    We will.
    it sad but this series needed size now that fred is out the rotations now make sense. the 76ers are getting the looks we WANT to get !!!!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Makes such a difference not getting jobbed by the refs...

Wonder how much Scottie winning the NBA ROTY helps us to get a fair whistle.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    One of those times when it's going to be great to not be the media darlings. Philly is gonna get roasted over the next 48 hours. SHAQ AND Stephen A. Are going to trash him so bad LOL.
    Inside the nba will be must see TV tonight. Inject chuck talking about the sixers being in trouble into my veins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X