• Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

Can't trade him until the off-season.
    "like" wouldn't be the right response to this but it made me laugh

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

"like" wouldn't be the right response to this but it made me laugh
      Berta's third move as mod ... create an 'I see what you did there' button.

Comment

I have convinced myself that if we win this game we are winning the series, or at the very least going to a nail bitter game 7 finish. Let's hope the players are viewing it the same way
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

https://youtu.be/LhSDxp0oQK8

I hope we can make such a miraculous escape, if we did, we would go to game 7 for sure.
          Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Sun Apr 24, 2022, 08:16 PM.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            I have convinced myself that if we win this game we are winning the series, or at the very least going to a nail bitter game 7 finish. Let's hope the players are viewing it the same way
            i said it before....if there was a team taht can come back form 0-3 its these raptrs with nick nurse when you take into consideartoin taht embiid is not 100 percnt nor will he ever be anytime soon.....its not necessarily the 5 turnovers as he notorious for turnig over the ball....its teh 8 boards that are very troublesome

Comment

If/when the Raps are up in the 4th quarter tonight, I can't wait to see the phake Sixers phans turn on their own team along with the sound of 21,000 phincters tightening.

Phuck Philly.

Comment

I had the series pegged as the Milwaukee series from 2019, where we went down 0-2 and then won an OT game and strung together 4 in a row.

This time we lost the OT game, but now we'll string together 4 in a row anyway.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  I had the series pegged as the Milwaukee series from 2019, where we went down 0-2 and then won an OT game and strung together 4 in a row.

This time we lost the OT game, but now we'll string together 4 in a row anyway.
                  we definitely should have won the OT game and you cant blame it all on the players the refs actually played a big role in that one.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

we definitely should have won the OT game and you cant blame it all on the players the refs actually played a big role in that one.
                    I mean, sure. but also the refs gave us a trip to the line where hitting one of two wins us the game and we couldn't... Simple reality is, unlike the 2OT game in the 2019 Milwaukee series, we just didn't have the Kawhi factor to keep scoring and ran out of gas in that OT. If we had Barnes for G3...
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Via twitter: FVV says he won't play tonight

Comment

No Fred, so I suspect they start the lineup that they went with in the second half of game 4, which at least broke even in its minutes.

Barnes, Trent, OG, Pascal, Precious

Then off the bench your useful players are Boucher, Thad, Birch and maybe some Flynn.

Basically need to run the whole game with one of Pascal/Barnes, one of Trent/OG, and ideally one of Precious/Birch unless you have all your long guys on the court and can live with Thad or Boucher at C. Need huge games from Pascal and Barnes as scorers, and need Trent and OG to be hitting their shots.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hopefully Scottie doesn't have a minute restriction in this one. Without Fred we need the fully Scottie experience.

Comment

John Goble, James Williams, and Tre Maddox are the refs tonight. Still able to duck Tony Brothers. But hopefully this crew has a good game. The fairer the whistle the better chances the Raptors have.

Comment

The longer this series goes, the messier Doc's pants get.

I just hope the refs don't revert back to the Game 1 whistle. That deflated us before we had a chance to start.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                John Goble, James Williams, and Tre Maddox are the refs tonight. Still able to duck Tony Brothers. But hopefully this crew has a good game. The fairer the whistle the better chances the Raptors have.
                                The pattern has been to give a Raptor 2 soft touch fouls in the first few minutes to set the tone. It's sad when the bball talking heads are saying "you know you're not going to get a fair whistle and you have to play through it"

Comment

Working...
                                X