No announcement yet.

2022 Playoffs Round 1, Game 5: Raptors @ 76ers, Mon April 25, 8:00pm EST, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flynn , would you please remove all the fear and mental pressure from your heart.
    This is your chance, seize it.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      John Goble, James Williams, and Tre Maddox are the refs tonight. Still able to duck Tony Brothers. But hopefully this crew has a good game. The fairer the whistle the better chances the Raptors have.
      We'll see which Embiid we get. He was a lot less physical in Game 4 because of the thumb. Contested less shots, didn't fight for rebounds as much.

Philly is back at home so Maxey, Harris and their role players will play better. Our guys need to continue to play well.

Its Philly's game to lose. A win here will swing the momentum of the series.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

we definitely should have won the OT game and you cant blame it all on the players the refs actually played a big role in that one.
        I've been the king of bitching about the refs this series but they called game 3 pretty fair. We got the BS goaltending call but they gave us some make up calls after that. That's how it should be. We gave that game away by not hitting FT and letting Embiid get that wide open shot with 0.9 seconds left.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

I've been the king of bitching about the refs this series but they called game 3 pretty fair. We got the BS goaltending call but they gave us some make up calls after that. That's how it should be. We gave that game away by not hitting FT and letting Embiid get that wide open shot with 0.9 seconds left.
          the whole doc rivers running on the court. Them missing an illegal screen by Tobias on the last play.

Comment

The backbone for Sixers in this game is not Imbiid or Harden, it is Maxey, I hope Trent plays him man to man defence with no room to even get the ball. Maxey has been the indirect element for Sixers in this series. Haris has a knee injury that is affecting him too much, any vicious contact with him, he will be out. So, in brief, we have a chance but it will all come dwon to protecting the perimeter.
            On the other hand, WE NEED TO MAKE OUR FREE THROWS.

Comment

the whole doc rivers running on the court. Them missing an illegal screen by Tobias on the last play.
              I cant complain about the T.O call you have to do that sometimes in the playoff for the refs to hear you.. The thing for game 3 that swung the game in my opinino was the O.G goal tend call. I was watching on NBA tv and both commentatorys clearly thought the ball was still going up and so did i. I still have yet to see the above the rim angle for if the ball was in the cylinder i retract my anger.. But man the replay they showed on NBAtv it sure looked clean
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

April 19: Embiid: I respectfully told Nurse 'to stop bitching about calls'

April 25: NBA fined Joel Embiid $15K for criticism of officials.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No fred sucks.. But on the plus side our coaching staff just got more depth.. i am only kind of joking too, having a player with the ear of the coach who has been on the court with the opponent for 4 straight games can actually lead to some tangible tactic advantage
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

what about the "suck it" gesture?

Comment

what about the "suck it" gesture?
                      Degeneration X approves

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Sadly, this makes it much more likely Embiid gets a favourable whistle tonight.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Sadly, this makes it much more likely Embiid gets a favourable whistle tonight.
                          Can only hope that the refs will be a little pissed at him. Rather than reward him.

Comment

We need Fred's shooting.
                            Gary, Precious and Boucher should be on fire tonight.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Can only hope that the refs will be a little pissed at him. Rather than reward him.
                              I just hope they call it the way it's supposed to be called, weird that's it come down to either them favoring or screwing him over. This isn't supposed to be the WWE lol

Comment

FVV out tonight? Time for Scottie to transform into Magic Johnson.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X