Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Nah. The formula is on point.
    Exactly! He's playing the best ball of his young career, don't even breathe on the formula.

Comment

• None of this gentlemen’s sweep bullshit… this is a series… we could have had game 3 too

Comment

• Holy fuck you guys if we somehow pulled this comeback off that's a championship for me this year. I'll go to the off-season a fucking happy man
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Big adjustments the last couple games:

Put a bigger body on Maxey.

Tire Embiid out by bringing him out on the perimeter. He looks exhausted.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            None of this gentlemen’s sweep bullshit… this is a series… we could have had game 3 too
            Should absolutely be 3-2 raps. A healthy Trent and Barnes all series and it could actually be 4-1 Toronto.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              None of this gentlemen’s sweep bullshit… this is a series… we could have had game 3 too
              Yeah Raptors actually could have ended this in 6. I'm interested to see what adjustments the Sixers make, if any. The Raptors 6'9 defense have them figured out and everybody is playing with confidence and swagger.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Holy fuck you guys if we somehow pulled this comeback off that's a championship for me this year. I'll go to the off-season a fucking happy man
                You know what Kawhi says to that.

Fuck that let's win em all.

Comment

• One of those times when it's going to be great to not be the media darlings. Philly is gonna get roasted over the next 48 hours. SHAQ AND Stephen A. Are going to trash Embiid so bad LOL.
                  Last edited by LJ2; Mon Apr 25, 2022, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Nick Nurse has deceived Doc in a very cruel way, he showed him that Imbiid and Harden are the real problems, but he annihilated Maxey who is the real problem. Good job Nurse.
                    Now, Back to Toronto, to rewrite history in the NBA , we will be the first team in the history of the NBA to come back from 3-0.
                    We will.
                    We will.
                    We will.
                    We will.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      One of those times when it's going to be great to not be the media darlings. Philly is gonna get roasted over the next 48 hours. SHAQ AND Stephen A. Are going to trash him so bad LOL.
                      Inside the nba will be must see TV tonight. Inject chuck talking about the sixers being in trouble into my veins.

Comment

• Makes such a difference not getting jobbed by the refs...

Wonder how much Scottie winning the NBA ROTY helps us to get a fair whistle.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                          Nick Nurse has deceived Doc in a very cruel way, he showed him that Imbiid and Harden are the real problems, but he annihilated Maxey who is the real problem. Good job Nurse.
                          Now, Back to Toronto, to rewrite history in the NBA , we will be the first team in the history of the NBA to come back from 3-0.
                          We will.
                          We will.
                          We will.
                          We will.
                          it sad but this series needed size now that fred is out the rotations now make sense. the 76ers are getting the looks we WANT to get !!!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Holy fuck you guys if we somehow pulled this comeback off that's a championship for me this year. I'll go to the off-season a fucking happy man
                            No doubt! We will be in the history books for a long time if we get this done!

Comment

• That's 2 GREAT games for superstar P The Great One

Comment

• What's Philly's counter?

Comment

Working...
                                X