2022 Playoffs Round 1, Game 5: Raptors @ 76ers, Mon April 25, 8:00pm EST, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Imagine being Doc Rivers right about now.
    I think the management is preparing the firing letter right now, it will be delivered after game 7.

Comment

• This was the coaching gap we were waiting to see. Nick adjusted and has them stumped for 2 games now. Almost 3, but MVP Embiid showed up in Game 3.

Comment

• Raps in 7!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Was just thinking the same thing.

As you said ---

They can smell blood.
          Someone from media asking Nick if the high minutes through the season is paying off now. Nick laughs and jokes in a sly way that it was conditioning for the playoffs.

Comment

• Fear_the_BC wrote: View Post
            Philly in 5
            Fear_the_BC wrote: View Post
            Raps in 7!
            What a difference a day makes.

Comment

What's Philly's counter?
              Actually their 'best' defensive wing didn't help much and was actually an offensive liability.
              Too bad he can't play in Toronto.
              So i guess their rotation will change a bit.

Comment

Nah. The formula is on point.
                No argument there, it worked well tonight. But Nurse doesn't sit still

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Actually their 'best' defensive wing didn't help much and was actually an offensive liability.
                  good point

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Thybulle hasn't played in a week. The rust was there. Whatever defense he brought didn't matter, he was a massive liability.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Holy fuck you guys if we somehow pulled this comeback off that's a championship for me this year. I'll go to the off-season a fucking happy man
                      Game 6 first.

Comment

• These two wins prove how important Scottie is.

Comment

• I have been watching basketball since Magic, Bird, Isiah and this great generation. Scottie Barnes reminds me alot of Pippen, but if you compare Pippen to Barnes in their first year, Barnes is really better than him. The guy is not playing as a rookie.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

No argument there, it worked well tonight. But Nurse doesn't sit still
                            Birch, for all the legitimate complaining... gave some great minutes in the first Q, and really helped to get us off on the right foot, absorbed 2 early fouls and FOUR total fouls in relatively short minutes... guaranteed some of those land on Precious who was MAGNIFICENT and ready late. If Precious gets into foul trouble -- I fear for our survival. If we can keep him available and ready... I'm getting more and more confident.

Birch was real bad off the top of the third but we weathered it and it put us in a place to succeed.

Comment

• Off to bed! Nothing but good vibes for the next two days

Comment

• It's crazy how much Philly gave up for Harden, wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X