X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Just like Walder said. We have good young players. OG is only 24 so he's still young. Precious 22. Barnes 20. Siakam and FVV are only what 27? 28? so they're still fairly young. We need to surround these guys with better talents.

the thing for me is i did consistent unrelenting players. other than scottie, pascal has now proven himself to be a piece not the franchise but a piece of the puzzle. everyone else is meh

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Great season. Lots to be excited about going forward. Credit to Philly coming out gunning in the 3rd. We need more shot making. Could have used a healthy Fred in this one.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Just like Walder said. We have good young players. OG is only 24 so he's still young. Precious 22. Barnes 20. Siakam and FVV are only what 27? 28? so they're still fairly young. We need to surround these guys with better talents.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Philly isn’t get past the 2nd round. We’ll get to see crying Embiid soon enough.
    He is annoying. Showboats when Sixers are leading by 20, doesn't play lick of defense or show energy when the Sixers are losing.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    a 30+ point blowout isn't ideal but ahh well! made it to 6 games! LETS GO RAPS. lots to build on!

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Valiant effort by the boys

Bright future

Looking forward to a lot of offseason talk in RR

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Philly isn’t get past the 2nd round. We’ll get to see crying Embiid soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Oh well

like deaner said good group here always enjoy the insight and jokes

lookin forward to the new season

Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Bright future for this group. Gotta keep in mind Philly is a lot older and is a lot further along in their trajectory. I’m prows of what the Raps accomplished this year with all the injuries, and poor start.

Can’t wait to see What Scottie brings to the table next year.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Did Scottie shake hands with the Sixers? I think he pulled an Isiah Thomas lol.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    At least they put up a fight. Gave us a glimpse of a fun playoffs. All in all a successful season and better then anyone expected out of us. Hope Miami beats the shit out of embiid

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Let me be the first to say thanks RR it's been a great season, some great peeps here
    And thanks to the Toronto Raptors for an entertaining year, lots of great stuff to build off.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    Elbowed him in the eyebrow cutting into the lane for a layup

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Nah, Pascal did him dirty and Embiid deserved it and not for the airplane
    missed that what happened

Leave a comment:

Working...