• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game day!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

It literally happens anywhere in the internet.
      It's up to us to not be gullible.
      That's asking A LOT of people....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

The funniest comment in the replies is something like "What did Orlando do to get involved in this?"
        I love how mentally broken Philly is.

Game 6 is the Raptors' to lose.

Comment

• Coming back down 0-3 won't taste as good as a championship but it will still be pretty yummy. History continues tonight. Let's get it done!

Comment

• Zach Zarba, Curtis Blair, and Bill Kennedy are the refs tonight. That's a solid crew.

Tony Brothers is definitely getting game 7 though.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Coming back down 0-3 won't taste as good as a championship but it will still be pretty yummy. History continues tonight. Let's get it done!
              Philly looks so worn out that they will probably get steamrolled in round two if they manage to survive, which I doubt. In a way its funny that they prolonged the Ben Simmons saga all season, creating a massive distraction, so they could bring in 32-year-old James Harden. A classic choke artist in the playoffs who doesn't take care of his body in terms of exercise, diet or rest. They're all in on a guy who looks like he'll be out of the league or totally irrelevant in two to three seasons. Some of those rumoured Simmons offers would have matched them up so much better against the Bucks, Celtics and Raptors. Some of those rumoured Simmons teams would have also landed him in an irrelevant city where he could just treadmill while not having to learn how to shoot a basketball. Everyone could have won, except James Harden and the Nets. They were both DOA.

Comment

• History is in the making,
                Flavours are high and strong,
                Only victory we are taking,
                Even if the toil was to prolonge.

Comment

• There is less pressure for Philly 2 win in Toronto than in Philly.
                  Let's c what happens.
                  Raptors seem 2 get over confident than there is a let down. We've seen it before.
                  Hopefully the raptors can deliver and win.
                  I just want 2 c game 7.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Philly looks so worn out that they will probably get steamrolled in round two if they manage to survive, which I doubt. In a way its funny that they prolonged the Ben Simmons saga all season, creating a massive distraction, so they could bring in 32-year-old James Harden. A classic choke artist in the playoffs who doesn't take care of his body in terms of exercise, diet or rest. They're all in on a guy who looks like he'll be out of the league or totally irrelevant in two to three seasons. Some of those rumoured Simmons offers would have matched them up so much better against the Bucks, Celtics and Raptors. Some of those rumoured Simmons teams would have also landed him in an irrelevant city where he could just treadmill while not having to learn how to shoot a basketball. Everyone could have won, except James Harden and the Nets. They were both DOA.
                    Philly is going to pay him a max contract. If they let him walk, then they lost a bunch of assets for nothing. Besides Harden is Morey's boy. It's going to look like Wall's contract pretty soon.

Comment

• I'm fucking nervous. Feels like 2019 Finals all over again.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This post season went from being a huge disappointment to one of the most exciting ever (minus 2019 of course). Can't wait for the game tonight. I hope we steamroll them so the Philly fans will be booing even before game 7 starts.

Comment

Tony Brothers is definitely getting game 7 though.
                          thats ok. raptors should be ok playing at home in philly anyway!

Comment

Philly is going to pay him a max contract. If they let him walk, then they lost a bunch of assets for nothing. Besides Harden is Morey's boy. It's going to look like Wall's contract pretty soon.
                            I'm not doubting that. They should let him listen to other teams though.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

I love how mentally broken Philly is.

Game 6 is the Raptors' to lose.
                              If the Raps were healthy from game 1 we would be talking about the Raps closing it out tonight but it is what it is. Philly was feeling the heat in game 5 - they were playing tight and not to lose.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                This post season went from being a huge disappointment to one of the most exciting ever (minus 2019 of course). Can't wait for the game tonight. I hope we steamroll them so the Philly fans will be booing even before game 7 starts.
                                lol. I know. Talk about turning lemons into lemonade. Chicken-sh!t into chicken salad.

No matter what happens next... just wiping the smile off Embiid's face and giving the trash Philly fanbase sphincteritis, has been quite satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                                X