No announcement yet.

2022 Playoffs Round 1, Game 6: 76ers @ Raptors, Thur April 28, 7:00pm EST, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardens a weird dude. It seems like he doesn’t want to be seen trying too hard. Doesn’t work in the playoffs

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      I'm fucking nervous. Feels like 2019 Finals all over again.
      yeah we're getting a little too ahead of ourselves in here. somebody post nervous kermit

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Hardens a weird dude. It seems like he doesn’t want to be seen trying too hard. Doesn’t work in the playoffs
        thsi is just terrible.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVizDUdRrno

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

yeah we're getting a little too ahead of ourselves in here. somebody post nervous kermit
          we just hit 5 hours till tip so it's time

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I'm fucking nervous. Feels like 2019 Finals all over again.
            Take it easy, we will win.
            Watch this you will relax alittle bit.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHAWeCtjvI&t=2s
            Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Thu Apr 28, 2022, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

we just hit 5 hours till tip so it's time

Lol that's me right now (a bunch of us I bet), nicely done.

Comment

• Ya, I'm there too, I'm not as optimistic as most.... This is gonna be a tough one.

Comment

• Now, let us play who is the best till the game comes,
                  Who is the best center ever to play the game ?

Comment

• Was listening to Will Lou's podcast and he mentioned how tired Embid looked. Previously he had joked about the teams having to hire extra mop folks just so that whenever Embid stopped in one place for 60 seconds they could send a mopper out to wipe up the sweat. He then compared him to any of the Raptors players who all looked good and referenced the 40+ minutes the starters had been playing earlier in the year. I remember the posts complaining about the big minutes, and who's to say they didn't contribute to the breakdown of Fred? I also remembered posting that at least the Raptors would be fit and conditioned for the higher level of effort that would be needed in the playoffs. That might actually be in play here. When the Raptors win tonight, there's only a one day turnaround until they are playing in Philly. With any luck, Joel is exhausted by the end of today's game.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                      Now, let us play who is the best till the game comes,
                      Who is the best center ever to play the game ?
                      Scottie Barnes. Next?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Scottie Barnes. Next?
                        Shit man, how about Rafael Araujo ? He is my #1 pick
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oKJPMzPEs
                        Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Thu Apr 28, 2022, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Ya, I'm there too, I'm not as optimistic as most.... This is gonna be a tough one.
                          I'd rather not be overconfident but Embiid throwing Harden and Doc under the bus and Doc's ridiculous comment about his blown 3-1 leads has me with 0 nerves and thinking Raps will blow them out and they will crumble.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'd rather not be overconfident but Embiid throwing Harden and Doc under the bus and Doc's ridiculous comment about his blown 3-1 leads has me with 0 nerves and thinking Raps will blow them out and they will crumble.
                            I think it will be a close first half with Philly coming out swinging and looking to assert themselves like they did in game 1. We'll find out how tired Philly really is after the first half adrenaline dump.

Comment

• Feeling good boys. We have been cold from 3 even with the wins. Calling for our long range shots to fall earlier and often from Gary, OG and precious
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Lol that's me right now (a bunch of us I bet), nicely done.
                                That'll be me before game 7

Comment

Working...
                                X