No announcement yet.

2022 Playoffs Round 1, Game 6: 76ers @ Raptors, Thur April 28, 7:00pm EST, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least Raptors made the series competitive and didn't bend over in Game 4. Hats off to them.

Comment

• well boys center and SG we have too many weaknesses.

Comment

• This sucks, I can live with them losing, but a 20 point blowout? All comes back to embids fluke shot in game 3.

Comment

• I do not think we shout be upset. We have over achieved in this season. Our young players are so promising, if we can get a couple of solid bench players we will be really good next year.
          It was a good season for us.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
            I do not think we shout be upset. We have over achieved in this season. Our young players are so promising, if we can get a couple of solid bench players we will be really good next year.
            It was a good season for us.
            Yup. Losing sucks but Raptors were playing with house money.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              This thing started because of their non existing D to start the 3rd. Remember when I said how Harden scares me? Harden is putting up monster numbers right now. He's eating Trent alive.
              We also gave up a 34 point first quarter at home. That's a bad habit that cropped up a lot during the regular season. Picked the worst time to come back.

Comment

• pascal, barnes and thad i like how they play together everyone else except banton is on the trading block. yes, OG did ok about what i expected. bouche had 1 good game, same with precious who had 2 or 3. BUT i am willing to give them all up for a center and shooting guard with size

Comment

• Well, we won't have to endure Marc Davis in game 7

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Well at least Raptors made the series competitive and didn't bend over in Game 4. Hats off to them.
                    Yup, they wanted post season experience fore the young core and up and comers and they got it

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                      This sucks, I can live with them losing, but a 20 point blowout? All comes back to embids fluke shot in game 3.
                      Precious and OG missing their FTs was the real culprit. If Embiid misses that 3, the game is tied... it still doesn't guarantee a win.

Comment

• Karma for that POS move. Embiid has no class's
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Pascal. You’re my hero.

Fuck Joel.

Comment

• Nah, Pascal did him dirty and Embiid deserved it and not for the airplane

Comment

• Lost 3 offensive rebounds in a row and then foul just not their night

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Nah, Pascal did him dirty and Embiid deserved it and not for the airplane
                                missed that what happened

Comment

Working...
                                X