• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

do it i bet on MU drafting
    No thanks

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      If simons is included it becomes interesting… but anyone we draft would only hope to be as good as OG. I think it’s super unlikely unless they throw in a second unprotected first.
      To get Simons, I think we'd have to expand the deal and include GTJ, who it was rumored they wanted back at the trade deadline last yar. I know this deal doesn't work cap-wise or timing-wise, etc.. but I'd be interested in something like this:

To Blazers: OG + Gary + Birch
      To Raps: Simons + Nurk + Hart + #11 + future FRP

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

can't he is a free agent
        restricted free agent....can we get a DanH on this? or anybody else who knows?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

To get Simons, I think we'd have to expand the deal and include GTJ, who it was rumored they wanted back at the trade deadline last yar. I know this deal doesn't work cap-wise or timing-wise, etc.. but I'd be interested in something like this:

Sign me up.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

To get Simons, I think we'd have to expand the deal and include GTJ,

who it was rumored they wanted back at the trade deadline
            last yar.

I know this deal doesn't work cap-wise or timing-wise, etc.. but I'd be interested in something like this:

Maybe if they throw in a gumball machine it'll get the deal done... ????

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Sign me up.
              we can't do this because of the complexities of the RFA stuff unless you tamper and you get into introuble.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

restricted free agent....can we get a DanH on this? or anybody else who knows?
                are without tampering and getting caught so no

Comment

• OG and Fred and 3 first round picks un protected for KD if he asks out

Comment

Lol..No..
                    Blazers have 7th pick, not 11th..right..

If they really want.. OG..

Simons, Hart, 7th pick this year and future first rd pick.. but I don't wanna move OG.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• This is all I see from the CBA FAQ

The player cannot be a restricted free agent who has signed an offer sheet with another team

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lol..No..
                        Blazers have 7th pick, not 11th..right..

If they really want.. OG..

Simons, Hart, 7th pick this year and future first rd pick.. but I don't wanna move OG.
                        lol. Yeah, I meant 7th. But hey, with Masai, Bobby & Tolz - picking 11th would be like picking 7th for other teams.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Maybe if they throw in a gumball machine it'll get the deal done... ????

how about breadsticks?

Comment

I'd agree to this. Good depth, the 7th pick and a future pick is a good haul.

Comment

• wasn’t jerimi grant just traded to portland?

Comment

• in lieu of DanH...

Comment

Working...
                                X