Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he was injured.. I don't think his defence will be the issue in the playoffs the problem will be on offence he will have the same problem lowry and demar had against bigger longer players like George Hill.
    I think the hope is that Barnes eventually becomes our number one option which would push Freddy down the ladder past Siakam and maybe even Trent if he's around. That way Freddy can fill the role he was so successful in during the 2019 playoff campaign. He can hit those big backbreaking shots with the focus on Scottie and Pascal.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Miles Bridges starts off free agency with a bang

Hope that woman is okay.. but right before free agency? This guy is going to get no offers.
      That's not even his first fuck up of the off season. He was just posting about drinking lean last week. Dude does not have a head on his shoulders
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

This seems like a good deal for all 3 teams:

Ayton to Pacers
        Turner to Raptors
        Trent & Birch to Suns
        If Suns send out Ayton they will want Turner to replace him. Not Trent and Birch.

Comment

• What time does free agency start?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            What time does free agency start?
            6 pm from what Mars said up thread. Not sure why it's not at the top of the morning.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Well depends what the plus is. Gobert is the better player imo and more importantly is at a position of need for the Raps. We have some duplication of OG between Scottie and Pascal.

And then there's Gobert's contract as well.
              It's only duplication in the sense that OG is exactly the sort of player they want as many of as possible.

Gobert's contract and his... question marks (some fair, some less concerning) about playoff viability and offensive fit mean to me the only way it makes sense to trade for him is if you can keep your core of athletes together in such a move. So Trent being the main piece going back, with SnT filler and prospects/picks being the additional value going to Utah would be the expected offer from the Raps.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Great deal for Pacers, good deal for Raps, Suns get worse at C and some duplication with Trent.
                Context is if there's a max offer with cap room or Ayton threatening to take the QO, the alternative might be worse.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

6 pm from what Mars said up thread. Not sure why it's not at the top of the morning.
                  Used to be at midnight, so 6 pm is progress!
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he was injured.. I don't think his defence will be the issue in the playoffs the problem will be on offence he will have the same problem lowry and demar had against bigger longer players like George Hill.
                    brah excuses every nba player plays injuried if he has to be at 100% to be effective. i am out. once fred can’t score that’s it he is useless. take off the homer glasses

Comment

• the first half of the season he was stat chasing. congrats he got a all star appearance. he gives up just as much points as he scores. through bad shot turns over or getting hunted on defense. fred is the most over rated guy in the league.

Comment

• who’s better fred or maxie cause he ripped him a new one till he quit
                        teqde for maxie he is cheaper

Comment

• Apparently the Raptors have interest in Royce O’Neale. If we can get him and Delon, I think that would add the depth we need. Keep 2-3 starters in with those guys and we should be okay.

Comment

• Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              Apparently the Raptors have interest in Royce O’Neale. If we can get him and Delon, I think that would add the depth we need. Keep 2-3 starters in with those guys and we should be okay.
                              There seems to be a lot of Utah/Toronto trade rumours. I believe it was Mark Stein who said Utah had interest in Trent Jr. We have interest in Rudy and now O'Neale.

Could be nothing.. but once free agency starts, and we can start putting together S&T deals for Chris or Thad, I think the flames will get hotter.

Comment

• Boucher for Royce, we would still have the Mid-Level and Lowry’s TPE to improve the roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X