Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Boucher for Royce, we would still have the Mid-Level and Lowry’s TPE to improve the roster.
    This would be sensible, although we would perhaps be counting on Koloko to grow into Boucher's minutes quickly if we did so. That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, provided we shore up our bench with more than just Royce, (which we could do).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      please get this done

Comment

• IMO it’s okay if we make small improvements this year. No big swings are necessary. Strive to make the playoffs, and hope to ready for championship caliber push one, two or three years from now.

Precious, Barnes, Koloko, hopefully have big leaps in development in the next year or two. OG and Trent will continue to add to their games. Fred and Pascal are going to be in their primes. We are trending in the right direction.

Comment

• Kemba will be playing in China soon IMO.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Kemba will be playing in China soon IMO.
            ouch

Comment

• Is adding a shooter/scorer a big swing? we need a shooter. Monk, Gary Harris, DiVincenzo....these are the type of players they should be targeting.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I guess there is mutual interest by both teams to acquire players they needed.

Gobert and Royce to Raptors

Trent and S/T of Boucher/ Thad plus others to Utah…..

BUT could OG the deal breaker/ deal maker on either side?

this could be a massive deal, we will know soon

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Is adding a shooter/scorer a big swing? we need a shooter. Monk, Gary Harris, DiVincenzo....these are the type of players they should be targeting.
                  Nope! I just don’t want a Gobert sized trade. We need to add to our bench, that was our biggest issue last year. Our starters can’t play those minutes again.

I have faith that the core we have now will grow into a contender…

Comment

• i was waiting for someone to see it and mention it on the podcast or on here but i will put it out there and why i want this trade to happen and get gobert.

watch koloko closely his foot speed if you also watched that workout before the draft the corners of the free throw line are butter. you know what position takes those mid range shots? power forward!!!!

gobert
                    koloko
                    pascal
                    SG
                    barnes

welcome to twin towers !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MU is going for the fing home run

mobley allen he sees the future and is coountering right now please make this trade happen
                      Last edited by grindhouse; Thu Jun 30, 2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I guess there is mutual interest by both teams to acquire players they needed.

Gobert and Royce to Raptors

Trent and S/T of Boucher/ Thad plus others to Utah…..

BUT could OG the deal breaker/ deal maker on either side?

this could be a massive deal, we will know soon
                        yes yes yes give them OG or fred

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          MU is going for the fing home run

mobley allen he sees the future and is coountering right now please make this trade happen
                          If we're going to make a home run swing, next year or the year after when Barnes, Achiunwa, and others have another year of development under their belts makes at least as much sense as doing so this year - and maybe it even makes considerably more sense to take that swing next year.

For this year, I'm looking much more at getting a player, preferably a guard, with more team control/cost certainty than GTJ, and possibly picking up another useful piece with the MLE.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            the first half of the season he was stat chasing. congrats he got a all star appearance. he gives up just as much points as he scores. through bad shot turns over or getting hunted on defense. fred is the most over rated guy in the league.
                            Dude, dont ever say the “O” word around here, you’ll get hurt. It is instead called the “H” word ….Lol

….but seriously, I trust Masai….whatever he does from here on out, I go with that.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Dude, dont ever say the “O” word around here, you’ll get hurt. It is instead called the “H” word ….Lol

….but seriously, I trust Masai….whatever he does from here on out, I go with that.
                              lol when u said O i was like i forgot i stoped calling OG and just called him O lmao

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

If we're going to make a home run swing, next year or the year after when Barnes, Achiunwa, and others have another year of development under their belts makes at least as much sense as doing so this year - and maybe it even makes considerably more sense to take that swing next year.

For this year, I'm looking much more at getting a player, preferably a guard, with more team control/cost certainty than GTJ, and possibly picking up another useful piece with the MLE.
                                we have guards just missing the SG why is everyone hating on banton he is home town or is it cause he is from the hood?

Comment

Working...
                                X