No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya, that’s a good trade for Utah, the draft compensation is ridiculous. As a Raps fan, I’m not sure I would want them sending out that many picks. I love draft time too much.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

not a lot of players get no trades
      Because of who he is and what he is, I'm surprised he's not one of them

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        Ya, that’s a good trade for Utah, the draft compensation is ridiculous. As a Raps fan, I’m not sure I would want them sending out that many picks. I love draft time too much.
        uhhhh.. I am sure I would not.

Comment

Ya, that’s a good trade for Utah, the draft compensation is ridiculous. As a Raps fan, I’m not sure I would want them sending out that many picks. I love draft time too much.
          i'd only be willing to trade that kind of draft capitol for a true top 5-10 player who ensures you're not gonna bottom out over that time and give the other team high lottery picks.

rudy and dejounte don't qualify

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            4 unprotected FRP's and more to come when they trade Mitchell. Not to mention their own when they tank hard the next few years.
            They’re retooling around Mitchell

Wouldnt be surprised to see them go for Ayton now

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

I think they look for a younger SF next

Comment

• Utah is blowing it up.
                Donovan Mitchell is gone...
                Danny Butt F$#$ is doing the same thing what he did in Boston.
                Trading players away, piling up picks, retooling for Future. Remember when he traded Garnett and Pierce 2 Brooklyn for picks and cap space, young talent..same thing.
                U think Donovan is gonna stay...lol..his gone..
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I'd do it for KD, not Gobert.

Comment

4 unprotected FRP's and more to come when they trade Mitchell. Not to mention their own when they tank hard the next few years.
                    Danny Ainge is running the show in Utah. He's a sneaky guy and probably has a plan for all those picks. I personally am glad Gobert found another home not TO. That's how Ainge built the current Boston team.
                    Zach Lowe advocating for the Raps giving up Barnes ++++ for KD. That will be a sad day.
                    Last edited by Bendit; Fri Jul 1, 2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Why would they want picks if retooling though? I don't think they can trade the picks right away so how do they turn those into helpful players?

Comment

Why would they want picks if retooling though? I don't think they can trade the picks right away so how do they turn those into helpful players?
                        that is the weird thing

Comment

• Not to mention their coach quit.

I say Mitchell will get moved next.

Comment

• Holy shit. Pelicans gave Zion a $231 million extension. Lol. A dollar for every pound he’ll need to lose by September. That’s the dumbest contract this summer. Nothing else could even possibly come close.

Comment

Those picks could be flipped for Ayton and others. Picks are cash in the bank.

Comment

Those picks could be flipped for Ayton and others. Picks are cash in the bank.
                                They can be flipped right away? Okay then that makes some sense though I doubt Phoenix would want picks when they are trying to win a chip

Comment

Working...
                                X