Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

There's be nothing left with the rumoured ask
    Based on the rumored ask as of today, its a young all star plus a minumum of 3 picks.

Comment

• Not sure who does the editorial content at Statmuse (it's usually just facts), but they like us

Comment

• If draft picks, Trent, OG and salary fillers get you KD, let's go... if not, then it's a no! Simple as that.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Jazz traded Gobert for peanuts & wanted OG+GtJ from the Raps ha! Keep dreaming Nets management your going to get the world for KD, you have no leverage & will fall down to earth soon.
          Utah came up a buck short and a day late with Gobert, Mitchell, a Bogdonovic and Mike Conley.
          Couldnt ever get past Houston.
          Haven't got out of the 2nd round in the past 6 seasons.
          The loss to the Mavs was brutal this year.

So yeah..they could continue to lose with Gobert and Mitchell or start over.
          5 first round unprotected picks is pretty fantastic salvage value for Gobert.
          Hardly peanuts my friend.
          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            With all the Miami and Phoenix talk. Woj says Raptors are a lurking possibility for KD.

Lol..This is hilarious.
            Stop it..Nets GM..trying 2 intimated Masai.
            Give some crums 2 woj...hahaha.
            U think Masai gonna fall for that trap..
            Like I said if it's OG, Trent, salary fillers and picks, no problem..but this crap about Barnes, Siakim...lol..
            Anyway, I think it would be better for us 2 get Myles Turner from Indiana, it wouldn't cost us that much..but if we can get Durant for the package I suggested..sure..
            Woj stop sucking Brooklyn GM D%$$.
            It's embarrassing..
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
              If draft picks, Trent, OG and salary fillers get you KD, let's go... if not, then it's a no! Simple as that.
              I’m with you… absolute no’s are Pascal and Scottie, maybes are OG and Precious, I’m cool with giving Fred and GTJ. 3 picks max, but prefer not to give that many.

Comment

OG and some additional assets for Turner and a balancing of some additional assets.
                or maybe none at all.
                They both make 18M.

Turner is that good a fit in Nurses scheme.

And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

Based on the rumored ask as of today, its a young all star plus a minumum of 3 picks.
                  I would say it’s more than either Paul George or Davis. It will be much bigger than 3 picks and 1 player.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I’m with you… absolute no’s are Pascal and Scottie, maybes are OG and Precious, I’m cool with giving Fred and GTJ. 3 picks max, but prefer not to give that many.
                    Durant will only want to come if Pascal, FVV and Barnes are here. And you’re going to have to give up way more than 3 picks. I don’t think Trent and OG get it done for players.

I don’t know where Durant ends up. Hard to see a good roster match after a trade but that’s why these GMs make the big bucks.

Comment

• There is a scenario where 3 versions of trades the raptors could offer for Durant are better than anything someone else will realistically offer.

1) A trade involving Scottie. No thanks, but that will be Nets first ask.
                      2) A trade involving Siakam plus picks
                      3) A trade involving say FVV and OG and a pick or 2.
                      4) OG, Trent, picks

If Nets don't trade Ben Simmons and there are challenges with designated rookie extension slots we are going to keep hearing the raptors brought up in my view. If they trade Ben that means a Phoenix or Miami package might happen.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Utah came up a buck short and a day late with Gobert, Mitchell, a Bogdonovic and Mike Conley.
                        Couldnt ever get past Houston.
                        Haven't got out of the 2nd round in the past 6 seasons.
                        The loss to the Mavs was brutal this year.

So yeah..they could continue to lose with Gobert and Mitchell or start over.
                        5 first round unprotected picks is pretty fantastic salvage value for Gobert.
                        Hardly peanuts my friend.
                        I meant the players they got back from Minni were peanuts in comparison to the players they allegedly wanted from the Raptors.

This is why I say OG+GTJ+Flynn+Birch +3 first round unprotected picks for Durant.

Take it or go look elsewhere for your deal. Raptors are pretty comfortable where they are today.

Comment

• Still one of the funniest guys on basketball twitter

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I meant the players they got back from Minni were peanuts in comparison to the players they allegedly wanted from the Raptors.

This is why I say OG+GTJ+Flynn+Birch +3 first round unprotected picks for Durant.

Take it or go look elsewhere for your deal. Raptors are pretty comfortable where they are today.
                            Nets fans might hate this offer, but I think it would be the best BASKETBALL trade the Raps could offer. I don't see how Scotty and Ben would work together. There's a reason the Ben Simmons to Toronto rumors died last season after the Raps drafted Scotty. Also, I could see friction between Ben, Kyrie and Pascal. OG would fill their hole at SF and has a demeanor that could handle the egos of Kyrie and Ben. GTJ would work beside Kyrie as well. Both can play off ball as well. Birch would also be a valuable backup big for them.

But, I don't see Nets front office thinking this plus picks is enough. It might be the best trade available. Maybe New Orleans could piece a better trade together. Suns would need to work out a sign and trade with Ayton. There's just not a lot of teams that can match the money, send players of value and not suck after the trade.
                            Last edited by blackjitsu; Fri Jul 1, 2022, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Good for Perk. These people can't be seriously talking about the Lakers. Unless LBJ or AD are getting traded the Lakers don't have the players to get Kyrie. It must be painful to try to say something kind about them every year when they are so poorly run.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

There's be nothing left with the rumoured ask
                                Utah wanted a similar package for Gobert but ended up with junk and picks.

We could send top level players so wouldn't need to give up as many picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X