Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Knicks is the most ideal team for Donovan Mitchell.

    #TradeVanVleet

    Comment


    • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      The Knicks is the most ideal team for Donovan Mitchell.
      Match made in heaven.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • They have the right assets its the right partnership

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post

          A young guy like that on the market and lots of poorly run teams tripping over themselves to become relevant... You know the price will be very high.

          The Nets are rumoured to be in the mix. After the Simmons/Mitchell ROY beef, it would be interesting if the Nets sent some big package involving Ben Simmons to land just one asset: Donovan Mitchell. The table has turned so violently that it almost tipped over.

          “It wasn’t a fucking race, you saw the votes, right? … Did you see the votes? So what’s the question?" - Ben Simmons, 2017/18 ROY

          I think it would be difficult for the Nets to get something done for Mitchell right now unless they work the Jazz into a larger multi-team trade. They could keep Simmons then and he'd have to follow ROY runner up, Donovan Mitchell. That no doubt jives with Nets culture.
          I dont think simmons is an "ainge guy" but the knicks have the assets and the picks to get a deal done much easier. Simmons value has declined alot

          Comment


          • With all this leaguewide bullshit, and Toronto's need for a real shooter, why not see if we could trade to get Demar back? He's flawed, to be sure, but he's worth the faults. He's an All-Star, if not an All-NBA.

            For example, DeMar + Vucevic for GTJ, OG, Khem and multiple picks works. Chicago rebuilds on a short schedule while we make a run for the money. With Freaking DeMar. That would be good box office.

            It could work for us because DeMar would more than replace GTJ easily, Vucevic is better than Khem or Koloko or Boucher, and OG can be replaced by all of our long guys.

            Call me crazy. Please.

            Comment


            • Beagle wrote: View Post
              With all this leaguewide bullshit, and Toronto's need for a real shooter, why not see if we could trade to get Demar back? He's flawed, to be sure, but he's worth the faults. He's an All-Star, if not an All-NBA.

              For example, DeMar + Vucevic for GTJ, OG, Khem and multiple picks works. Chicago rebuilds on a short schedule while we make a run for the money. With Freaking DeMar. That would be good box office.

              It could work for us because DeMar would more than replace GTJ easily, Vucevic is better than Khem or Koloko or Boucher, and OG can be replaced by all of our long guys.

              Call me crazy. Please.
              No, you're not crazy.

              Comment


              • Beagle wrote: View Post
                With all this leaguewide bullshit, and Toronto's need for a real shooter, why not see if we could trade to get Demar back? He's flawed, to be sure, but he's worth the faults. He's an All-Star, if not an All-NBA.

                For example, DeMar + Vucevic for GTJ, OG, Khem and multiple picks works. Chicago rebuilds on a short schedule while we make a run for the money. With Freaking DeMar. That would be good box office.

                It could work for us because DeMar would more than replace GTJ easily, Vucevic is better than Khem or Koloko or Boucher, and OG can be replaced by all of our long guys.

                Call me crazy. Please.
                First, you can't go home again. Second, Derozan and Vucevic don't fit this version of the Raptors at all. Third, the Bulls aren't looking to rebuild.

                Comment


                • Beagle wrote: View Post
                  With all this leaguewide bullshit, and Toronto's need for a real shooter, why not see if we could trade to get Demar back? He's flawed, to be sure, but he's worth the faults. He's an All-Star, if not an All-NBA.

                  For example, DeMar + Vucevic for GTJ, OG, Khem and multiple picks works. Chicago rebuilds on a short schedule while we make a run for the money. With Freaking DeMar. That would be good box office.

                  It could work for us because DeMar would more than replace GTJ easily, Vucevic is better than Khem or Koloko or Boucher, and OG can be replaced by all of our long guys.

                  Call me crazy. Please.
                  ...... did you just say shooter and demar in the same sentence?

                  Vuc is laughably bad defensively


                  he isn't worth the faults if you are trying to win. time for demar has passed

                  Comment


                  • 34:00



                    Retire this man's number.
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • VC is also #TeamNurse
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        The Knicks is the most ideal team for Donovan Mitchell.

                        Comment


                        • The Great One wrote: View Post
                          34:00



                          Retire this man's number.
                          The more the team wins, the more out of place his jersey will look in the rafters. Good on him for clearing the air though.

                          Comment


                          • TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

                            then I am fine without Turner.
                            Trade Birch and Svi + Flynn+ Wilson + Banton + 1st for Turner

                            than trade Turner + OG+ Boucher +3 FRP + 2 swaps for KD + Curry. Trade occurs just before Oct 10,2022.

                            sign Austin Rivers as your Backup PG or Eric Bledsoe for Vet minimum

                            FVV, Trent Jr., KD, Barnes, Siakam
                            Rivers, Curry, OPJ, Young, Precious
                            Bledsoe, Brooks, Champagnie, Koloko


                            Team Salary: 160 Million, are the two trades worth it?

                            Comment


                            • I don't get why Mitchell would want to go to the Knicks. Is there some master plan to get another star there or does he just think he can change the fortunes of that franchise on his own?

                              Comment


                              • LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                I don't get why Mitchell would want to go to the Knicks. Is there some master plan to get another star there or does he just think he can change the fortunes of that franchise on his own?
                                All of the reports that I've seen indicate that the potential trade of Mitchell is originating from the Utah front office - not Mitchell. From what I can see, Mitchell doesn't have a No Trade Clause in his contract - it does have a 15% trade kicker however

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X