No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we should hold off on using assets to get pieces but I would love to try and snag pat bev with.... birch svi, and malachi... I think the salaries work. Add in Armoni too so they can just cut him right away

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

We'd have to cut Svi to fit even one of them, assuming Champagnie and Koloko and Banton are making the cut.
      wouldn't we have to cut svi if we only wanna pick up 2 of them? if we nab one we should be fine.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

wouldn't we have to cut svi if we only wanna pick up 2 of them? if we nab one we should be fine.
        All roster spots are filled if Banton, Champagnie and Koloko get spots:

1. Pascal Siakam
        2. OG Anunoby
        3. Fred VanVleet
        4. Scottie Barnes
        5. Gary Trent Jr.
        6. Precious Achiuawa
        7. Chris Boucher
        8. Thad Young
        9. Khem Birch
        10. Malachi Flynn
        11. Otto Porter Jr
        12. Dalano Banton
        13. Christian Koloko
        14. Justin Champagnie
        15. Svi Mykhailiuk

*16. Ron Harper Jr
        *17. Jeff Dowtin

If we want to give Brooks a spot for example, we'd have to cut Svi. If we want Brooks and Wilson then we'd have to cut someone else too, like Champagnie.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

1. Pascal Siakam
          2. OG Anunoby
          3. Fred VanVleet
          4. Scottie Barnes
          5. Gary Trent Jr.
          6. Precious Achiuawa
          7. Chris Boucher
          8. Thad Young
          9. Khem Birch
          10. Malachi Flynn
          11. Otto Porter Jr
          12. Dalano Banton
          13. Christian Koloko
          14. Justin Champagnie
          15. Svi Mykhailiuk

*16. Ron Harper Jr
          *17. Jeff Dowtin

If we want to give Brooks a spot for example, we'd have to cut Svi. If we want Brooks and Wilson then we'd have to cut someone else too, like Champagnie.
          alternatively we find a home for svi and trick the kings into giving us second rounders

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

1. Pascal Siakam
            2. OG Anunoby
            3. Fred VanVleet
            4. Scottie Barnes
            5. Gary Trent Jr.
            6. Precious Achiuawa
            7. Chris Boucher
            8. Thad Young
            9. Khem Birch
            10. Malachi Flynn
            11. Otto Porter Jr
            12. Dalano Banton
            13. Christian Koloko
            14. Justin Champagnie
            15. Svi Mykhailiuk

*16. Ron Harper Jr
            *17. Jeff Dowtin

cuts harper svi flynn

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

cuts harper svi flynn
              harper is on a two way... no need to cut

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

cuts harper svi flynn
                They are not cutting Flynn or Harper.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The asking price for Mitchell is apparently 7 FRP's lol. Maybe we could talk them down to 5 or 6 and still do the OG trade to Portland for a future pick and perhaps send Trent somewhere for another and the rest our own? Just don't know how the money would work.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    The asking price for Mitchell is apparently 7 FRP's lol. Maybe we could talk them down to 5 or 6 and still do the OG trade to Portland for a future pick and perhaps send Trent somewhere for another and the rest our own? Just don't know how the money would work.
                    Absolutely no way Masai gives up that much for a guy like Mitchell.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      The asking price for Mitchell is apparently 7 FRP's lol. Maybe we could talk them down to 5 or 6 and still do the OG trade to Portland for a future pick and perhaps send Trent somewhere for another and the rest our own? Just don't know how the money would work.
                      So basically what we've been talking about offering for KD, but for Mitchell? No thanks.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

We'd have to cut Svi to fit even one of them, assuming Champagnie and Koloko and Banton are making the cut.
                        Wild how deep we are - vets and playable youth. Have we ever had this much competition for the last couple spots? It's hard not to want to keep them all!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Wild how deep we are - vets and playable youth.
                          It’s basically an Ujiri roster. Starters, 6-10 bench, 11-17 developmental players. If you hit on 1 guy once in awhile from that 11-17 group you are very happy.

Nurse will determine how deep they are but Porter will help immensely with that. Nurse has no excuse not to go 9 or even 10 deep if they are healthy.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

It’s basically an Ujiri roster. Starters, 6-10 bench, 11-17 developmental players. If you hit on 1 guy once in awhile from that 11-17 group you are very happy.

Nurse will determine how deep they are but Porter will help immensely with that. Nurse has no excuse not to go 9 or even 10 deep if they are healthy.
                            RR, July/August: This roster is deeeep!

RR, January: Fire Masai & Bobby!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

RR, July/August: This roster is deeeep!

RR, January: Fire Masai & Bobby!
                              Lol. I really like the team 1-8. I’m not sure about Young over 82 games and Birch is always hurt. If Banton and one other younger guy shows they can play that would be a big help. Would have been nice to land another shooter/scorer/playmaker but will wait and see how it shakes out. Maybe someone will surprise.

Comment

• Our 9.5-man rotation is going to be so freaking dope:

Scotty/Banton
                                Fred/Trent
                                OG/Porter
                                Pascal/Young
                                Precious/Boucher

I put Banton in there because I'm betting he gets the nod over Flynn for the PG on the 2nd squad in practice. Usually it's just going to be Scotty/Pascal playing point even if Banton makes it on the court. But that could also be Champagnie, Koloko, Birch, or any of the other guys thanks to our versatility.

Shit is wild. I know I'm a Raptors optimist, but I don't think I've seen anything quite like this team composition. All 6'9 minus Fred in the SL, all 6'9 minus Gary off the bench (I'll give Porter the benefit of the doubt).

Comment

Working...
                                X