Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Lmao CEBL for Harris. Let’s stop mentioning this guy
    So he'll be playing in Canada until we're allowed to resign him and this is a bad thing? How you didn't take this as a 100% sign he's back is beyond me. This is an offseason league and he's not even Canadian and was making 10X in Italy.

Comment

• Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Can the Raps offer Trent an extension in the off season and is that something he is likely to sign?
        https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...67#post1433467

As noted here, only Fred and Pascal are eligible for extensions this off-season.

Trent will hit UFA before he is extension eligible (extension eligibility kicks in two full years after signing your last deal or extension). OG will be extension eligible next off-season (summer 2023).
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...67#post1433467

As noted here, only Fred and Pascal are eligible for extensions this off-season.

Trent will hit UFA before he is extension eligible (extension eligibility kicks in two full years after signing your last deal or extension). OG will be extension eligible next off-season (summer 2023).
          Holy crap Fred and Pascal at $130M & 170M over the next 5 years would be insane. Looks like Trent may indeed by the one left out in the cold and the talks of the Raps trading up in the draft have some merit. There's no way they can pay Trent with these extensions looming.

Comment

Holy crap Fred and Pascal at $130M & 170M over the next 5 years would be insane. Looks like Trent may indeed by the one left out in the cold and the talks of the Raps trading up in the draft have some merit. There's no way they can pay Trent with these extensions looming.
            You're starting to see the light. I'm proud of you.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

You're starting to see the light. I'm proud of you.
              We should trade Siakam for Wiggins and that will resolve it

Comment

if the direction this team will be taking is for Scottie to assume PG duties,
                I don't know if it's ok to pay Fred (as SG) $130M.

Comment

We should trade Siakam for Wiggins and that will resolve it
                  Yeah I said that last year. But why did you left out ....for Wiggins PLUS their 2 lottery picks? I love Siakam but who'd you rather have right now? Siakam or Wiggins + Kuminga + Moody?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't know if we'll see too many long-term extensions until the players know exactly when the new TV deal is coming. And with Pascal, he's now eligible for the supermax extension in 2023, so very unlikely he signs an extension this off-season. If anything, I'd expect players to be pushing for shorter deals with player options so they can time the cap spike.

Comment

Yeah I said that last year. But why did you left out ....for Wiggins PLUS their 2 lottery picks? I love Siakam but who'd you rather have right now? Siakam or Wiggins + Kuminga + Moody?
                      Siakam.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Siakam is our only shot creator AND the only playmaker who consistently gets his teammates easy buckets. How do you replace that?

Scottie won't be a great playmaker until he's a shooting threat. As a playmaker/creator.... Fred is, well.... Fred.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I don't know if we'll see too many long-term extensions until the players know exactly when the new TV deal is coming. And with Pascal, he's now eligible for the supermax extension in 2023, so very unlikely he signs an extension this off-season. If anything, I'd expect players to be pushing for shorter deals with player options so they can time the cap spike.
                          i think you need to be all-nba in two of your last three seasons, so i think he'd need to make all-nba again next year to be SM eligible.

that's the argument to extend him this year

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i think you need to be all-nba in two of your last three seasons, so i think he'd need to make all-nba again next year to be SM eligible.

that's the argument to extend him this year
                            Yep, you're right.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Siakam is our only shot creator AND the only playmaker who consistently gets his teammates easy buckets. How do you replace that?
                              Who cares?

Are we a contending team? no. We're a retooling team. Adding a good player like Wiggins, who's an all star I might add + two good young players like Kuminga and Moody would help this team more. Kuminga btw from what I've seen is gonna be a really good player.

Now, I don't see a trade like that again this year. They say the Kings are open to moving the 4th pick this year. I wouldn't trade Siakam for this year's 4th overall pick. Trent? yes. OG? lemme think about it. I don't see the Kings trading that pick for Trent though.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kevin Durant and the Nets front office have not spoken since they were swept out of the first round, per @Krisplashed

“…if Irving leaves the Nets, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Durant becomes frustrated with the organization’s ability to put championship pieces around him.”
                                Scottie and Kevin movement, make it happen Masai and Bobby !

Comment

Working...
                                X