Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

lol just watched the last video there... that requires rudy to be able to shoot beyond 3 feet.
    the point is …. lol rudy would be fine if he came to toronto. nurse will scheme something.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

the point is …. lol rudy would be fine if he came to toronto. nurse will scheme something.
      I don't want ok I want a chip and then I want more.

Comment

are you including stackhouse too
        No I was thinking just Motumbo (Suns) and Jama (Golden State). I probably should have included Stack as well.

Comment

Dude its June. Stop hovering over RR for a minute

Comment

Surely you are aware that the argument is that he would be fine on offence, and the team would be insane defensively. Fine on offence when it comes with maybe record setting defence is very much in line with your aspirations.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Is Rudy Gobert valuable in the playoffs?? - YouTube

Comment

• The Rudy contract is enough for me to not be interested. It's an all in move and we aren't there yet so I don't really see the point.

Having said that for everyone talking about his offense...look at whose offense he'd be replacing in the line up.
                Last edited by LJ2; Tue Jun 14, 2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  The Rudy contract is enough for me to not be interested. It's an all in love and we aren't there yet so I don't really see the point.

Having said that for everyone talking about his offense...look at whose offense he'd be replacing in the line up.
                  Its an interesting discussion, but I don't really see how we can make the trade without giving up too much, especially after this tweet.

Comment

• The contract isn't great, but the big deterrent is sending out OG for me. I'd rather ship out Fred to be honest.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Its an interesting discussion, but I don't really see how we can make the trade without giving up too much, especially after this tweet.

too expensive for our taste.... How about Jalen Smith??? I think Precious and him could develop into a nice 1 - 2 punch.

Comment

Lol they can keep him.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The price was never going to be just OG or Trent and rightfully so for a DPOY in his prime. Utah will come down from their asking price as Mitchell starts grumbling about going elsewhere.

Comment

The price was never going to be just OG or Trent and rightfully so for a DPOY in his prime. Utah will come down from their asking price as Mitchell starts grumbling about going elsewhere.
                            Yeah thats how it usually goes. The team asks for a lot, no one bites and they start lowering their asking price. We'll see where Rudy ends up and for who.

Comment

Yeah, the time to trade for Gobert is NOT now.
                              Let the beef between him and Mitchell marinate until it turns really sour.
                              That probably means we'd be out but that is probably better for us, in the long run.

Comment

• Turner rumors are heating up again.

Hawks want a new direction..

I reintroduce my two GTJ trades..

Either GTJ a future first and svi for turner.....

or Gtj flynn, and a future second for bogdan and the 16th.

Comment

Working...
                                X