Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    I would be surprised if he is some how on the roster the season after the upcoming one.
    Flynn would be a good fit on the Suns or Cavs.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      I would be surprised if he is some how on the roster the season after the upcoming one.
      I mean, sure. Same goes for most of the non-rotation guys on the roster, no?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• i would love to be a fly on the wall in the gm office. i think there will be movement in the off season only because after the trade deadline mid season people were ready to take off bobby webster’s head, myself included.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I like his potential fit on the sun's. Learn from Paul, lots of PnR opportunities, would be an upgrade over Payne I think, or will be at least with some improvement. Cavs with their assortment of bigs would likely be good too.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I mean, sure. Same goes for most of the non-rotation guys on the roster, no?
            for the most part yes

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

sure point is I hope for nothing but the best for him but that may mean he is else where.

Comment

• I'd like to swap Flynn for another underperforming former 1st that fits what we want to do better. Give them both a fresh start. I've done zero research into who I would target but the 1st round is mainly misses so I'm sure there are quite a few. Basically same thing we did with Bruno swapping him for Malachi Richardson.

Comment

• Flynn averaged 16/4/5 on 50+% shooting during the 4 game stretch he got significant minutes. But with fred playing 40 and pascal and scottie i can see how he doesnt fit

Comment

• Well when the forum unites on something they're usually wrong, and so begins the reign of Malachi Flynn the all star.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      I'd like to swap Flynn for another underperforming former 1st that fits what we want to do better. Give them both a fresh start. I've done zero research into who I would target but the 1st round is mainly misses so I'm sure there are quite a few. Basically same thing we did with Bruno swapping him for Malachi Richardson.
                      yeah I mean that is why I used him as a toss in for getting Mitchell and getting NAW back. Key thing is that's the exact move you want BUT he is obviously going to provide more value than bruno

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                        Flynn averaged 16/4/5 on 50+% shooting during the 4 game stretch he got significant minutes. But with fred playing 40 and pascal and scottie i can see how he doesnt fit
                        its not the minute total that is the problem. He struggles to produce in the system. Because he isn't good at quick read and react.. he is used to a slower paced set up the pick and roll type offense.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          Flynn averaged 16/4/5 on 50+% shooting during the 4 game stretch he got significant minutes. But with fred playing 40 and pascal and scottie i can see how he doesnt fit
                          It's not like he didn't get opportunities after that. He would come in the game and absolutely suck big time so he'd get yanked. Nurse gives guys a pretty long leash, they need to earn the minutes, and Flynn was a minus on both ends.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Well when the forum unites on something they're usually wrong, and so begins the reign of Malachi Flynn the all star.
                            This is true. Flynn has been waiting for this moment to break out. I eat a fairly consistent diet of crow on here so I'd be happy to add more to my plate.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

It's not like he didn't get opportunities after that. He would come in the game and absolutely suck big time so he'd get yanked. Nurse gives guys a pretty long leash, they need to earn the minutes, and Flynn was a minus on both ends.
                              heck he got minutes over dragic even

Comment

• I hope this organic growth thing works or maybe we have no choice. We’re basically maxed out for cash, no juicy picks, and no trade pieces on the bench. Im concerned about teams that trailed us growing faster. I think the teams ahead if us will stay ahead. Is worse than 5th place a fail season next year? What is fair to expect next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X