Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Those are "per game" stats, so all Raptors will rank high because Nurse plays them heavy minutes. Try ranking the stats using "per possession", which will also adjust for pace.
    that's fair I am trying to figure out how to find that on NBA.com if you wanna link it please do because sometimes the stat site is a bit weird and annoying to navigate.

Comment

The Wizards commentator, Drew Gooden (former NBA big man, who is 6’10”) said he met Precious at summer league and asked him how the heck he was going to play center at that height. He estimated that Precious is only 6’7”.
      yeah I would wager he is around that height he is listed at 6'9 but I don't know about that. Again Turner as a center makes a lot of sense .... makes too much sense. OR someone of that caliber. Or you ignore right now and look at someone next year for the center spot .

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

yeah I would wager he is around that height he is listed at 6'9 but I don't know about that. Again Turner as a center makes a lot of sense .... makes too much sense. OR someone of that caliber. Or you ignore right now and look at someone next year for the center spot .
        Precious is the same height as Draymond,,
        and Rodman.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Precious is the same height as Draymond,,
          and Rodman.
          I mean my issue isn't with the center spot right now. I am just offering an option.. I already stated my number one target.

Comment

• I wonder if a FVV, Trent package could entice OKC to part with Shai?

Shai, Scottie, OG, Pascal, Precious is a scary lineup.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
              I wonder if a FVV, Trent package could entice OKC to part with Shai?

Shai, Scottie, OG, Pascal, Precious is a scary lineup.
              thought about it but tough to do.... UNLESS you found a way to package trent to the lakers for one of their picks or both picks some how..... (you might be able to get one) and then reroute the pick to okc.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

thought about it but tough to do.... UNLESS you found a way to package trent to the lakers for one of their picks or both picks some how..... (you might be able to get one) and then reroute the pick to okc.
                Trent Jr for 2026 FRP in 2026? STOP it now!

if you wish to redo your backcourt . Trade Trent Jr + Boucher + Birch for Jamal Murray + Jeff Green.

Sign Thad Young for 2/$12 Million or 3/$15 Million.

Sign a MLE - Malik Monk. Draft a 6’6” Combo Guard/Small Forward who can score- Wendell Moore! Finally sign to vet minimum a center for 12 minutes a game -Drummond or Cousins.

Fill the rest of the bench with Masai development league players each who make -$1.5 Million 11-14 and than garbage players -$725,000 (2).

FVV, Murray, OG, Barnes, Siakam-$108 Million
                Flynn, Monk,Green,Young,Precious-$ 26 Million
                Brooks, Banton, 2nd Pick, Drummond-$6.5 Million
                Team Salary -$142 Million.( including G league -$725,000)

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Trent Jr for 2026 FRP in 2026? STOP it now!

if you wish to redo your backcourt . Trade Trent Jr + Boucher + Birch for Jamal Murray + Jeff Green.

Sign Thad Young for 2/$12 Million or 3/$15 Million.

Sign a MLE - Malik Monk. Draft a 6’6” Combo Guard/Small Forward who can score- Wendell Moore! Finally sign to vet minimum a center for 12 minutes a game -Drummond or Cousins.

Fill the rest of the bench with Masai development league players each who make -$1.5 Million 11-14 and than garbage players -$725,000 (2).

FVV, Murray, OG, Barnes, Siakam-$108 Million
                  Flynn, Monk,Green,Young,Precious-$ 26 Million
                  Brooks, Banton, 2nd Pick, Drummond-$6.5 Million
                  Team Salary -$142 Million.( including G league -$725,000)

If you read my comment closely I said unless you found a way... inotherwords it won't happen.

Andre Drummond is a bad bad bad bad idea.

Also we are trying to put barnes as a primary ball handler FVV if he is on your team he is aa shooting guard. KEep in mind we want positionless ness . I think its hard to accept but Barnes is your pointguard of the future.

You wanna get Murray? cool but still you gotta put Barnes as the point.

Comment

• Trent and bouch isn't getting Murray anyways. Heck, Fred, Trent, boucher and a pick might not be enough to get murray

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      Trent and bouch isn't getting Murray anyways. Heck, Fred, Trent, boucher and a pick might not be enough to get murray
                      Yeah to get Murray you would likely need Fred Tren bouhcer and multiple picks and even t hen. I would love Murray.

Mitchell is a lot more reasonable of an idea because he wants out so now is the time to pounce.

also back to heat dream... who is Wendell Moore?...

Cousins is kind of interesting because of his offence but realistically I don't want him or Andre Drummond. and if I have to choose between the two I'm choosing cousins.

Again the thing that makes things awkward is FVV because he is undersized. So if you want a shooting guard you either need to trade fred to get that player if they are at a level that Mitchell, lavine, beal... etc if they are undersized. Not calling lavine undersized but Mitchell is short for a shooting guard but VERY VERY VERY athletic and gifted.

Point is if you aren't trading Fred then you have to likely make a move for a center unless people really think Trent would be used to split up for bench depth. I doubt it.

Malik Monk or others ... heck even the guy I keep mentioning (gary harris) should likely be thought of as an after though while the front office figures out if they will trade trent or if trent can work off the bench or if Fred can and is willing to work in a shooting guard role. Once that stuff has sorted itself out ... whether it be running it back or not you can figure out the marginal moves like the bench. The bench is important but you gotta figure out the "core" of the team for the year at least. Obviously we know the overall core but are we adding to that or not?

Comment

The Wizards commentator, Drew Gooden (former NBA big man, who is 6’10”) said he met Precious at summer league and asked him how the heck he was going to play center at that height. He estimated that Precious is only 6’7”.
                        Why are we listening to a guesstimate from Drew Gooden when Precious was measured at the combine?

He was 6'8 barefoot. With a 9' standing reach.

AL Horford also measured 6'8 barefoot, but only has a 8'11 standing reach.

Comment

• Would you guys consider trading Trent for depth? Is there some framework of a Trent + ____ for Brogdan + Oshae +_____trade that would work?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Why are we listening to a guesstimate from Drew Gooden when Precious was measured at the combine?

He was 6'8 barefoot. With a 9' standing reach.

AL Horford also measured 6'8 barefoot, but only has a 8'11 standing reach.

Split the difference: NBA combine shows Precious at 6' 7.5" w/o shoes.

Comment

Split the difference: NBA combine shows Precious at 6' 7.5" w/o shoes.
                              how old was he

Comment

• People seem to think Trent is terrible yet want to trade him for upgrades.
                                Trent and Flynn and Yuta for Anthony Davis .....

Comment

Working...
                                X