• Show
Clear All

• jeremy lamb might be a good pick up

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
      jeremy lamb might be a good pick up
      you are just traumatized from the past

Comment

• who ever suggested we trade gtj for robinson... look at the series and ask yourself how you feel now.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

would you rather have him or monk?
          I think there are better options that are younger or similar impact options that are younger than getting him.
          Rather have Monk, and also Kyle Anderson signed for $5 Million and than proceed with a S & T of Boucher and Keep Young. on a two year extension.

Than trade OG. + Flynn + 2nd pick in 2022 for Harrison Barnes + 4th pick in 2022 from Sacramento (only the Kings ownership would want to do this).

OG plays 55 games to 60 games a year presently, Barnes would provide great bench scoring between Siakam and Barnes playing 33 minutes ( 6 minutes each at PG ), this would leave at the SF Harrison Barnes and Achiewa who would start each receiving 28 minutes, something the Raptors were sorely missing. The four players could receive the bulk of the 144 Minutes between them with Birch and Young receiving 26 minutes a game between them. Great confidence that the Raptors choosing 4th will pick a slam dunk player after the big three are in this year's draft.

Everyone will jump down my throat but, I think this would be great for the team

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Harris would be a minimum deal guy, way less than everyone on that list, no reason to not bring him back.

I also completely disagree with the analysis that we should only consider his 8 games in May and because we had a losing record then Harris isn't good and that play didn't matter. He played great against other NBA teams. He wasn't the reason we lost those games. We were purposefully resting starters, Harris got more minutes and he almost blew the tank by winning games for us.

Some of your targets play on bad teams, should we hold that against them?
            Would you consider Gary Payton Jr as a point guard as he is a free agent at the end of this season. Also, Kyle Anderson, who maybe the slowest moving player in the NBA, but is 6'7 " and has great handles

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Rather have Monk, and also Kyle Anderson signed for $5 Million and than proceed with a S & T of Boucher and Keep Young. on a two year extension.

Than trade OG. + Flynn + 2nd pick in 2022 for Harrison Barnes + 4th pick in 2022 from Sacramento (only the Kings ownership would want to do this).

OG plays 55 games to 60 games a year presently, Barnes would provide great bench scoring between Siakam and Barnes playing 33 minutes ( 6 minutes each at PG ), this would leave at the SF Harrison Barnes and Achiewa who would start each receiving 28 minutes, something the Raptors were sorely missing. The four players could receive the bulk of the 144 Minutes between them with Birch and Young receiving 26 minutes a game between them. Great confidence that the Raptors choosing 4th will pick a slam dunk player after the big three are in this year's draft.

Everyone will jump down my throat but, I think this would be great for the team
              you had me until you suggested trading og for the fourth pick.

we should not be trading og, pascal, or scottie. Especially if you are losing a starting caliber elite level two way player. 4th pick in a weak draft too when its a top 3 draft at least how its shaking out. I really don't like Sharpe that much.

Comment

• Lmao CEBL for Harris. Let’s stop mentioning this guy
                “The Scarborough Shooting Stars of the CEBL have signed former Raptors guard Jalen Harris.”

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Lmao CEBL for Harris. Let’s stop mentioning this guy
                  It gives him some playing time here in North America, while he waits to see if he can come back to the NBA. CEBL runs during the NBA offseason as well.

The Shooting Stars's schedule shows games from May 26 to July 31:
                  https://www.cebl.ca/schedule

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Lmao CEBL for Harris. Let’s stop mentioning this guy
                    This is great news.
                    The only reason he signed with the Stars is to be closer to the Raptors organization and be in game shape when the suspension is over which means he probably got the ok nod from the Raptors to do this.

Season for the Stars starts in 2 days.

I will take any great performance with a grain of salt (expecting nothing else but great performances).

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

This is great news.
                      The only reason he signed with the Stars is to be closer to the Raptors organization and be in game shape when the suspension is over which means he probably got the ok nod from the Raptors to do this.

Season for the Stars starts in 2 days.

I will take any great performance with a grain of salt (expecting nothing else but great performances).
                      It's a one year ban which I think started around July 1st... so that's the date/window to watch for the Raps to sign him to a new contract. Not sure what happens if they don't sign him... he becomes a UFA?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It's a one year ban which I think started around July 1st... so that's the date/window to watch for the Raps to sign him to a new contract. Not sure what happens if they don't sign him... he becomes a UFA?
                        I believe he can only re-apply to get reinstated on July 1. In which case it could take some due process time between interviews and tests for the NBA to determine if they can have him back.

Raptors can renounce him if they don't want him. I can see them giving him a contract to come to training camp and than determine things from his performance.

Comment

• Its Jalen Harris........
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Same thing as any other player who is an RFA, you have to make a qualifying offer and if you don't or if you withdraw it the player is UFA.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• Can the Raps offer Trent an extension in the off season and is that something he is likely to sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X