Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Let's just be nice guys and give Chicago an Eastern Conference Title. Why would we want that?
    We owe that to DeMar. Lol. But seriously, after their one & done, we are setup to 6-peat. Patience, Jedi.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

You seem to expect a lot in return for a player you claim was below average defensively and has a has a probable one year rental contract. Why would a team trade a comparable player with better cost control? Or a player with more potential? Like who? Please name a few players you would trade gary for
      I mean portland did that last year no? Norm-trent was basically that trade?
      I don't think you are going to get the biggest return for Trent but it also won't be scraps. I suggested a few mainly with ATL but I feel like everyone is really high on GTJ.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I'm not saying OG can be, or should be, a number 2 option. Just speculating that's how these players and their agents visualize themselves and their potential... positioning them for their next big(ger) contract. A lot of them think they just need the opportunity and the right system/coach/pecking order to showcase all the work they put in.
        Gotcha but if OG really is disgruntled about pecking order/playing time and starts asking for a trade out of here (this is all likely bull anyways) Clutch would make it known to interested teams that he wants to be a "defacto #2" and if other teams don't see him that way, they're not trading for him. Yah, most players think the can handle more then they're getting/minutes/possessions/touches.

Comment

• There is rumblings from Brooklyn that if Kyrie is gone, that Kevin leaves as well. Kyrie wants a long term deal Brooklyn doesn't want to.

The same rumblings are saying Kevin wants to play with Ja in Memphis.

Durant spoke pretty highly of Scottie. Is there a chance we enter the runnings and offer say OG, Trent and Birch for Durant.

Scottie
          FVV
          Durant
          SIakam
          Precious

Pipe dream I know but a boy has to dream.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Same sources that thought the Lakers can snatch Nick Nurse from the Raptors.

Comment

• OG + Flynn + Birch for Tyler Herro + Robinson

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                OG + Flynn + Birch for Tyler Herro + Robinson
                I am assuming your not serious

Comment

• Minimum offer from the blazers for OG would have to be simons, nassir little, josh hart, the 7th this year and another 1st. Still don't know of i would do that deal but something like that at least makes the raps think about things
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                    OG + Flynn + Birch for Tyler Herro + Robinson
                    Throw in Strus and a pick from the Heat, and I'd consider it.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Minimum offer from the blazers for OG would have to be simons, nassir little, josh hart, the 7th this year and another 1st. Still don't know of i would do that deal but something like that at least makes the raps think about things
                      lol. You're trading OG Anunoby... not Kawhi Leonard.

Comment

Well based on the Bleacher Report article, Hart and the 7th pick isn't enough.

Comment

I mean that's not crazy. Jrue got pelicans 4 first round picks and he was near 30. Little and simons have potential but arnt proven guys.

OG is an elite defender at the most valuable position 24 years old has got better ever year and makes well below value on his contract. If your gonna trade a guy like that you better be getting an asset haul

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Well based on the Bleacher Report article, Hart and the 7th pick isn't enough.
                            Yeah, but Simons might be the best player in the trade. At least on par with OG in terms of potential for his position. And then you add another FRP on top of that?

Comment

Yeah, but Simons might be the best player in the trade. At least on par with OG in terms of potential for his position. And then you add another FRP on top of that?
                              I agree. Simons might be a bit much. Blazers wouldn't trade him anyway.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I mean that's not crazy. Jrue got pelicans 4 first round picks and he was near 30. Little and simons have potential but arnt proven guys.

OG is an elite defender at the most valuable position 24 years old has got better ever year and makes well below value on his contract. If your gonna trade a guy like that you better be getting an asset haul
                                Is there any proof that OG really is an elite defender? It doesn’t show up in any of the advanced metrics that are specifically designed to uncover that kind of stuff. Versatility might be the closest thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X