Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

I doubt they trade more than one core piece. There's only a real salary crunch with everyone here.
    Yeah sorry I double posted the second part was more so in response to if they trade OG for Mitchell

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Yeah sorry I double posted the second part was more so in response to if they trade OG for Mitchell
      Jazz won't trade OG for Mitchell straight up. Something like Fred & OG for Mitchell and O'Neale might have a chance of not being laughed at.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        I don't understand why everyone wants 2 get rid of OG..I wouldn't..if they really want 2 move him..it's gotta be KD kind of move..superstar return..probably would have 2 give more than OG..but if they are serious moving him..it's gotta b superstar player back, I would ok with that.
        OG is a good player but nowhere near going to land you a superstar.....unless a really disgruntled one

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

OG is a good player but nowhere near going to land you a superstar.....unless a really disgruntled one
          OG, Trent and a 1st lands you something very big
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Jazz won't trade OG for Mitchell straight up. Something like Fred & OG for Mitchell and O'Neale might have a chance of not being laughed at.
            if its OG and Fred I would lean to wards passing.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
              If the Blazers go for Ayton, that could open the possibility of Nurkic coming here?

Also, I would be curious to see if a deal around OG for D.Mitchell could be a possibility too?
              Nurkic + Hart +1st in 2022 for OG + Birch. Salary approx cost for $28 Million to Trail Blazers $23.9 Million in salaries.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Nurkic + Hart +1st in 2022 for OG + Birch. Salary approx cost for $28 Million to Trail Blazers $23.9 Million in salaries.
                I would much rather have additional picks instead of bringing in more salary and bringing nurkic in long term.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Malachi is definitely not satisfied.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Malachi is definitely not satisfied.
                      He's been given plenty of attempts to grab the brass ring. Nobody to blame but himself.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Read a Bleacher Report article that had a OG for Jarrett Allen trade there. That'd be interesting. I think I'd 100% take the deal as a Raptors fan. It would make us significantly better.

For the Cavs, they get a big 3&D wing which they need and don't have to play three 7 footers, but losing Allen would be tough.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          "Since March"?

If this is a long-standing source, and there's any merit to the report, what a weird time for the supposed discontentment to pop up; that's when we were making our move up the standings, right?

If this is not a long-standing source, and there's any merit to the report, we can ask ourselves who would have gained access to the team starting in March.

I think there's either some human angle to the story that Jake isn't taking into account (e.g. is Jake hearing this from Malachi Flynn's father, and the trigger for the reports of discontent is Malachi remaining a Raptor post-trade-deadline?), or Jake is doubling down on OG being unhappy after his original story.

It's worth noting that GTJ is no shrinking violet, and if *he* was discontented, it would have likely come out already through non-Jake sources, and he's the starter-level player that's most likely to be discontented, in my opinion.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

OG, Trent and a 1st lands you something very big
                            Have to be yuuuge for that price. And they don't come around that often.

Comment

• Seems interesting: 6'9 with 7'3 wingspan, drafted in the 2nd round in 2016

Comment

• Worked out with the Raptors pre-draft before so they have kept tabs on him:

scored 27 points against the 905 in G league 4 years ago:

Highlights from the Israeli league:

Comment

Working...
                                X