Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

The espn mock draft has Dyson Daniel's going 7th and I'm 100% confident he will never be as good a player as OG. This draft is incredibly underwhelming.
    I mean chet would be interesting I think this draft will have some solid role players to help build out a bench but as you suggested it seems overall underwhelming. Even within the top 4 beyond chet I am not crazy about the prospects. Sharpe's situation is also strange given that he hasn't played competitive ball in a year ...

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean chet would be interesting I think this draft will have some solid role players to help build out a bench but as you suggested it seems overall underwhelming. Even within the top 4 beyond chet I am not crazy about the prospects. Sharpe's situation is also strange given that he hasn't played competitive ball in a year ...
      Sharpe has apparently been terrible in workouts and is dropping. There is a top 3 maybe 4 and then a bunch of meh.

That's actually good for us though, we could get just as good a player at 33 as teams do at 7.

Comment

• Lakers best writers are the laziest MFers ever. I get their feeds in Google and latest news is Lakers showing interest in Bradley Beal. Didn't click in but probably something along the lines of THT for Beal.

Comment

Sharpe has apparently been terrible in workouts and is dropping. There is a top 3 maybe 4 and then a bunch of meh.

That's actually good for us though, we could get just as good a player at 33 as teams do at 7.
          I really like the kid from Montreal.

I think if we some how hypothetically got Sharpe he would be a solid get IF you truly feel like he can work through the G-league for half a year ... I wouldn't take the risk on Sharpe.

Comment

Lakers best writers are the laziest MFers ever. I get their feeds in Google and latest news is Lakers showing interest in Bradley Beal. Didn't click in but probably something along the lines of THT for Beal.
            I read one on THT for Anunoby cause apparently Raptors liked him.

Utter delusional franchise base.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I read one on THT for Anunoby cause apparently Raptors liked him.

Utter delusional franchise base.
              King's fans are worse

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

King's fans are worse
                There are Kings fans??

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

There are Kings fans??
                  There are 3
                  Were 4 but one of them died of boredom

Comment

• As the (flat) world turns

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Dame wants to win now, for one thing...

Could see that making a fair amount of sense.
                      Dame being 31 doesn't give Portland many years to watch a young C grow into a great player. They need win now guys.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        As the (flat) world turns

I guess if the Lakers are willing to trade Davis they could get Irving. That's their only valuable piece. Knicks would have to give up RJ. If those guys aren't on the table then they aren't potential suitors for Irving.

Comment

• Don't be surprised if Lebron ends up with Warriors..and Raptors are beneficiary part of three team deal.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I guess if the Lakers are willing to trade Davis they could get Irving. That's their only valuable piece. Knicks would have to give up RJ. If those guys aren't on the table then they aren't potential suitors for Irving.
                            Couldn't they trade Westbrook for Irving?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Couldn't they trade Westbrook for Irving?
                              Did you ask yourself first why Brooklyn would want Westbrook?

Comment

Did you ask yourself first why Brooklyn would want Westbrook?
                                they wouldn't on his own but the salaries are close. i mean if they're done with irving and the lakers add other assets i could see it. can the lakers add another pick aside from 2027 yet?

i don't think irving's trade value is exactly high at the moment either.

also, if irving wants out he could just opt out of his PO and go wherever he wants

Comment

Working...
                                X