Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

why do you feel like Wiseman is a good deal?
    with wiseman i would be betting on our coaching staff

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

He's never played a good NBA game yet you wanna trade OG for him? He's currently just a massive bust who is constantly injured.

Comment

that is a gamble though that isn't a good trade its just a gamble. he has played 38 competitive games plus I think 5 g league games in 3 years remember he didn't play college. even if you want a big man its not looking good for him. I don't like the term bust but he will not play up to the value he was expected to play at a #2 pick and getting paid 10 million a year.

Comment

i doubt they trade both for OG rap fans really over value OG. OG for wiseman is a good deal
          grindhouse wrote: View Post
          use your connection and tell MU i will build it. i will put $1000 up i can out drafting bobby and his staff any day of the week 365 24/7. i will tell them how to use the players and what players to target. 100k a year cause i can’t make less than what i am making right now

Comment

• i would trade OG for a bag a chips i can’t stand his game truth be told kyle anderson is there in free agency trade OG for a center with some upside or that is proven and we don’t lose a step.

Comment

i would trade OG for a bag a chips i can’t stand his game truth be told kyle anderson is there in free agency trade OG for a center with some upside or that is proven and we don’t lose a step.
              Savvy GM, you are.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

you know your doing right when people dig threw your posts to find something to use against you. i love it cause hate is really love.

Comment

you know your doing right when people dig threw your posts to find something to use against you. i love it cause hate is really love.
                  It's so stupid it reverberates still through my mind -- and may through all history.

Comment

that is a gamble though that isn't a good trade its just a gamble. he has played 38 competitive games plus I think 5 g league games in 3 years remember he didn't play college. even if you want a big man its not looking good for him. I don't like the term bust but he will not play up to the value he was expected to play at a #2 pick and getting paid 10 million a year.

is rudy gobert contract expensive or wiseman contract expensive? your all over the place

Comment

• the plan should be trade og for gobert draft jaylin williams and sign kyle anderson. everything else is talk.

gold come argue with me lol on the above which i said many times.
                      Last edited by grindhouse; Tue Jun 21, 2022, 01:32 AM.

Comment

is rudy gobert contract expensive or wiseman contract expensive? your all over the place
                        Gobert’s contract is expensive for a guy who can’t stay on the floor in the playoffs and is largely limited offensively. Most any player, unless they’re a superstar isn’t ideally worth that much of your cap.

Wiseman is expensive cause he’s shown literally nothing yet at the NBA level and can’t stay healthy — but has a huge rookie contract as he was drafted so high.

Both can be (and are) true.

Comment

• on a side note if we had of drafted bj boston jr like i said last year we wouldn’t be looking for a shooting guard and gobert trade wouldn’t look so bad now

Comment

10 million dollars for a guy who has barely played is very expensive to gamble because you trust our development. Keep in mind he has thus far shown bad ball IQ. By any chance did you also want us to take a shot at bagley during the season?

Comment

Comment

10 million dollars for a guy who has barely played is very expensive to gamble because you trust our development. Keep in mind he has thus far shown bad ball IQ. By any chance did you also want us to take a shot at bagley during the season?
                                not a huge fan of wiseman of course medical would have to check out. talent is there iq can be worked on he is young. just opening up convo on wiseman

Comment

Working...
                                X