Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    It gives Detroit $43 million in cap room this year. Go there Kyrie. I hear it smells of championships when you walk in .
    Oh man, now I kind of want to see how the Casey-Kyrie dynamic would work out.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Slim chance we traded OG for the 7th pick anyway. They would have had to throw in a lot more.
      true, but that was storyline with the strongest pulse over the past month (right or wrong)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        It gives Detroit $43 million in cap room this year. Go there Kyrie. I hear it smells of championships when you walk in .
        Beal opted out. Detroit can offer him the max and he could go there if he wants, he's not restricted.

Comment

• Could see Detroit offering Ayton his max and dare Phoenix to match.

Comment

• More details:
            The Detroit Pistons have reportedly traded Jerami Grant to the Portland Trail Blazers for a 2025 first-round pick, sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Grant played in 47 games in 2021-22, averaging 19.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game as the Pistons went 23-59. Grant missed time the past season with both a UCL ligament sprain in his right thumb as well as a left calf strain.

The deal includes Detroit receiving a 2022 second rounder, 36th overall, Portland's 2025 second rounder, and Portland or New Orlean's 2026 second rounder, whichever one is better.

Portland will receive a 2022 second rounder, 46th overall in the deal along with Grant.

Comment

• I'm...Bradley Beal is a Free Agent..
              Just saying..this guy always praises raptors team, organization, coach nurse..he also said raptors are one of his favorite teams 2 watch.
              Detroit just dumped Grant, I believe 2 go after him.
              Raptors always needed a guy who can deliver in a clutch, on raptors squad he would show his full potential, very underrated player.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Beal opted out. Detroit can offer him the max and he could go there if he wants, he's not restricted.
                is it official?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Could see Detroit offering Ayton his max and dare Phoenix to match.
                  Yep this is what this seems like to me. Pistons draft one of the guard/wing guys in their range, give Ayton the bag and try to go forward with 3 young guy core into the future. Dwayne can develop them but don't think he will get to see That one to the finish unless he makes the play in next year.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

is it official?
                    Yes - Beal has reportedly declined his option. A max deal with the Wizards would be for $247M. The most any other team can offer is $183M

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Yes - Beal has reportedly declined his option. A max deal with the Wizards would be for $247M. The most any other team can offer is $183M
                      His response was so weird because he didn't confirm or deny the report he just said

"Wait huh? Lol"

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Probably opted out so he can sign that supermax with the Wiz. Good luck to both he and the Wiz LOL

Comment

• Watch Detroit do something stupid with that $43M in cap space.. like stealing Chris Boucher from us by giving him a $20M/year contract.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Watch Detroit do something stupid with that $43M in cap space.. like stealing Chris Boucher from us by giving him a $20M/year contract.
                            We need to S&T Boucher ASAP then

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Probably opted out so he can sign that supermax with the Wiz. Good luck to both he and the Wiz LOL
                              he'd do fine with 250 mil i think. 'zards would be fucked tho

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

he'd do fine with 250 mil i think. 'zards would be fucked tho
                                Well you know once he secures the bag and they continue to lose, what's he gonna say?

Comment

Working...
                                X