No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the Detroit - Portland trade. I suspect Detroit might get caught for tampering, otherwise, why would you free up so much money? And Portland is finally getting a vet that fits with Dame.

As far as Beal, I like him as a player. I may have argued for the Raps to draft him. That said, he is not a $50 Mill player. That is wild. His only real playoff run was because the Raps choked. How many seasons ago was that? That same version of the Raps made it to the 2nd round multiple times, made the Eastern Conference finals, traded their top scorer, won a title, made it to the second round in the bubble, had a garbage season in Tampa, and made it back to the playoffs.

Beal's been out of the first round how many times? How many times have the Wizards made the playoffs since? A lot of that is the front office, but not all of it. First, Washington crippled the team by maxing out Wall when he hadn't proven he was worth a supermax and now they're going to do the same with Beal. Wild. Just wild

Comment

• Interesting tweet to follow up the HP Paroxysm tweet about Portland media saying it's in play and Toronto media discounting it. A neutral voice here?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Interesting tweet to follow up the HP Paroxysm tweet about Portland media saying it's in play and Toronto media discounting it. A neutral voice here?

what will ever happen to the avatars

Comment

• Giving up OG for #7 would be so dumb

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Interesting tweet to follow up the HP Paroxysm tweet about Portland media saying it's in play and Toronto media discounting it. A neutral voice here?

What does “in pursuit” even mean?

Blazers keep offering #7 + trash and Bobby telling them to GTFOH?

Comment

• IF the Blazers include Simons, I say pull the trigger.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• No way they include Simons

It’s obviously 7+Hart which is a hard no

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

what will ever happen to the avatars

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

What does “in pursuit” even mean?

Blazers keep offering #7 + trash and Bobby telling them to GTFOH?
                    They will have to up their price probably. 7th, a future pick, Hart and maybe one of their young guys.

Comment

• Here we go..another dumb trade rumor..lol....OG ain't going no where. There are a lot fake news ppl..
                      Writer is idiot troll..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Call me crazy bit Simons could be in play. They'd have to give up more than a pick they don't want for OG. Need value for value

And, to flush out this train of thought....

Bill Duffy is Simons' agent....and Scottie's. I think he's generally worked well with the Raptors

Comment

• The 7th pick could be anything! It could even be a player as good as OG Anunoby!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            IF the Blazers include Simons, I say pull the trigger.
                            can't he is a free agent

Comment

• If simons is included it becomes interesting… but anyone we draft would only hope to be as good as OG. I think it’s super unlikely unless they throw in a second unprotected first.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                The 7th pick could be anything! It could even be a player as good as OG Anunoby!
                                do it i bet on MU drafting

Comment

Working...
                                X