Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    wow am i read right ppl ready to put fred and OG on the blockā€¦. welcome my friends
    Big difference between trading them for good players and wanting to trade them for a bag of chips.

They've never been untouchable.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Big difference between trading them for good players and wanting to trade them for a bag of chips.

They've never been untouchable.
      /opens bag of chips
      /takes a bite crunch
      what happens if there Hot Doritos?
      Last edited by grindhouse; Thu Jun 23, 2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

But the draft pick will be.. in theory we would have to wait a month or two before Portland can trade that rookie correct? I believe Wiggins couldn't be traded for Love right away.. they had to wait a few months.
        They had to do that to make the salary math work, they had to sign Wiggins and use his rookie scale salary for the trade math to work. You can trade a drafted player's rights immediately with no waiting period.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I don't think we can trade our FRP for next year until the draft next year because it would be consecutive years.
          Again, not really an issue, we can execute after the draft.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            VanVleet/ OG/ Birch plus no.33 and 2023 FRP

for

Poeltl/ Murray/ McDermott and 2023 SRP

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Murray/ Trent/ Scottie/ Siakam/ Poeltl

McDermott/ Precious/ Banton/ Flynn/ SVI/ Champaigne

utilize the MLE to get another vet big and a shooter

LETS GO !
            Why is SA trying to trade for Fred in this scenario? I don't get it for them.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              VanVleet/ OG/ Birch plus no.33 and 2023 FRP

for

Poeltl/ Murray/ McDermott and 2023 SRP

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Murray/ Trent/ Scottie/ Siakam/ Poeltl

McDermott/ Precious/ Banton/ Flynn/ SVI/ Champaigne

utilize the MLE to get another vet big and a shooter

LETS GO !
              i want to go on record this does not make out tam better i wouldnā€™t make this trade

Comment

wow am i read right ppl ready to put fred and OG on the blockā€¦. welcome my friends
                Anybody but Scottie and Pascal are fair game, IMO. I'd also wait & see how Precious develops this year before considering him in any deal.

Comment

• So who's the mystery man at #7 if this pick coming to the Raptors is true? Hollinger has Shaedon Sharpe from Kentucky going at 7 and then Dyson Daniels going 8th. He thinks these two guys are interchangeable at 7 and 8. Is that really worth OG? There must be something else.

https://theathletic.com/3377254/2022...s-rumors-news/

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    So who's the mystery man at #7 if this pick coming to the Raptors is true? Hollinger has Shaedon Sharpe from Kentucky going at 7 and then Dyson Daniels going 8th. He thinks these two guys are interchangeable at 7 and 8. Is that really worth OG? There must be something else.

https://theathletic.com/3377254/2022...s-rumors-news/
                    i would guess a SGthey been saying sharpe will fall

Comment

i want to go on record this does not make out tam better i wouldnā€™t make this trade
                      After all your time spent trying to unload Fred & OG... and you preferred the bag of chips?

Comment

• So very disgruntled.

Comment

• Report: Cavs have had conversations with Spurs on trade for Dejounte Murray
                          Raptors can beat whatever Cavs can offer with VanVleet and OG as the centerpiece of the deal.

LETS GO

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

After all your time spent trying to unload Fred & OG... and you preferred the bag of chips?
                            chips are delicious though.

anyhow i'm with grindhouse on that one. it's not terrible from a value standpoint but that lineup has one above average shooter and just doesn't make any sense

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              So very disgruntled.

Was it friends training together or was it a Raptors held event? Sounds like friends training together. The rumour is he's unhappy with his role, not that he's unhappy with his teammates. This doesn't mean anything other than he's staying in shape and trying to get better.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

chips are delicious though.

anyhow i'm with grindhouse on that one. it's not terrible from a value standpoint but that lineup has one above average shooter and just doesn't make any sense
                                Yeah, that was a sideways trade... at best. Probably more of a downgrade when you think of the spacing issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X