Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The NBA has the best off season in sports. So much drama and I'm here for it...

OG, Trent, Khem and picks for KD. Unlike Kawhi, KD is locked up until 2025-2026.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        The NBA has the best off season in sports. So much drama and I'm here for it...

OG, Trent, Khem and picks for KD. Unlike Kawhi, KD is locked up until 2025-2026.
        This where having OG and Gary definitely helps over giving OG up for the 7th pick.

Fred, Scottie, KD, Pascal and Precious is a contender.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Murray at 32% but Shai is worse with a poison pill of a contract.

Dejounte Murray the next Raptor…. Channeling good karma to Bobby and Masai
          Pretty standard to make the trade on draft night and make it official at start of free agency to eliminate PPP. That won't be factor.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            please reunite him with james harden in philly and ruin that franchise for years. if not them then the lakers.

Comment

• So what would it take to land KD? Siakam plus who?

(Barnes is untouchable obviously)
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                So what would it take to land KD? Siakam plus who?

(Barnes is untouchable obviously)
                Pascal is the last player you give up after Scottie.

Start with OG, Gary, if you have to throw in Fred, you do that and throw in a bunch of picks.

Most teams when they trade their superstars end up taking young players and picks to rebuild. Spurs with Kawhi was a unique situation where they wanted an All star because they didn't want to tank and we ran our course with Demar.

If you have to give up Pascal, then OG stays.

Comment

• Durant-Pascal-Barnes could be a wild big three. But just the thought of Durant wearing a Raptors jersey is wild enough on its own LOL
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Now we can put OG in deal..if u get superstar player, if his available..u have 2 go get him..Gary Trent, OG of the are good player..but KD is just different level..even though I'm not fan, u can't win without a superstar, period..

OG, Trent, Flynn, Byrch, 2 First picks and 2 2nd rd picks..even if u have 2 through in another 1st rd pick, u do it..

Barnes, KD, Siakim and Valvleet.
                    that's pretty good.. 3 of these guys won chips and Barnes eventually will have one..special player.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Not Boston?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

The 7th pick could be anything! It could even be a player of OG Anunoby’s caliber!
                        True, but the timing & salary of the 7th pick becoming the new OG might be better when Scottie is ready to dominate.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

This where having OG and Gary definitely helps over giving OG up for the 7th pick.

Fred, Scottie, KD, Pascal and Precious is a contender.
                          Contender? That's the championship favorite right out of the gate.

Comment

one second….disgruntled star wants out his team but can only do so via trade…..wants to go to LA…..don’t do it Masai. We believe in you.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

True, but the timing & salary of the 7th pick becoming the new OG might be better when Scottie is ready to dominate.
                              Scottie will be dominating by year 3. the 7th pick will not be as good as OG by year 2.

Comment

• If you trade OG you do it for a clear cut upgrade/superstar or for someone who is a superstar in the making. Shai, and KD are on my list.

I would do some sort of package including two of FVV, OG, Trent, and 2-3 unprotected firsts.

Comment

Working...
                                X