Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Well KD will here for more than a year given his contract, so there will be veterans who will want to ring chase.
    4 years starting this season

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

they already said they don't believe a top 7 guy to be as good as OG and especially based on OG's progression. Their words not mine. I will take their assessment.
      Good thing Jokic was a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Well there is a Jovic in this draft but he ain't on Masai's radar even if he slips to the 2nd round.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Versatile, maybe. But there's a high probability that at least one player drafted 7th or later will be as good or better than OG.
          I don't think there is. This is a weak draft and for weak drafts they're lucky if there is 2 or 3 guys better than OG.

Comment

• Comment

lol indeed

Comment

I picture Masai laughing & shaking his head everytime the Blazers are calling and slightly increasing the offer.

Comment

• imagine what went through OG’s mind for a second when this happened

Comment

MU is putting it all in portland’s to come up with a deal. the one flaw MU has is he loves he players too much. everyone can see OG doesn’t fit maybe if he comes off the bench as a starter on this team naw. i feel the same way about fred come off the bench. we are trying as hard as i ever seen a franchise try and fit a square into a round hole. excuse my language for the young ones this is not pussy the wall ain’t going to expand to fit your size.
                    any real g will know just cause the pussy is good, u hit every wall and is wet as fuck. don’t mean it’s good for u.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

MU is putting it all in portland’s to come up with a deal. the one flaw MU has is he loves he players too much. everyone can see OG doesn’t fit maybe if he comes off the bench as a starter on this team naw. i feel the same way about fred come off the bench. we are trying as hard as i ever seen a franchise try and fit a square into a round hole. excuse my language for the young ones this is not pussy the wall ain’t going to expand to fit your size.
                      any real g will know just cause the pussy is good, u hit every wall and is wet as fuck. don’t mean it’s good for u.
                      by everyone you just mean yourself and the voices in your head right?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

still trying to figure out what is your issue with OG

Comment

• So where are we going to find shooters? Is Ingles realistic? Otto Porter? DiVincenzo?

We haven't addressed our biggest weakness.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            So where are we going to find shooters? Is Ingles realistic? Otto Porter? DiVincenzo?

Svi picked up his player option.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              So where are we going to find shooters? Is Ingles realistic? Otto Porter? DiVincenzo?

Otto Porter fits the bill but I don't know if he is going to be satisfied with a backup role & thinks he still have a shot at being a starter somewhere.

Comment

• Yes good that Masai and Bobby didn’t budge to trade OG to Portland for the no.7

If ever they trade OG, it has to be a young guy with star potential Like Dejounte Murray and adding VanVleet to that package would be a deal that San Antonio cannot refuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X