Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Having a hard time picturing Thad and Boucher making a combined $15M. I'd say it will be an easy $20M+
    So you think they both get the full MLE from someone else?

Very few teams with cap room and they are all doing youth rebuilds and won't want expensive wings in their 30s.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Kyrie really baited everyone. There goes any Kyrie or KD trades.

Shams is such a clown. "Bypassing multiple sign and trade scenarios". I don't buy that for a second.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

So you think they both get the full MLE from someone else?

Very few teams with cap room and they are all doing youth rebuilds and won't want expensive wings in their 30s.
        I sort of pegged Boucher at around $10-12M per and Thad in that $7-9M range. Especially with That I think we may need to do a slight over pay to retain. I can also see Thad not returning next season

Comment

• Lowe said Kyrie has a 5.75M trade kicker that the Nets will have to pay

Comment

I sort of pegged Boucher at around $10-12M per and Thad in that $7-9M range. Especially with That I think we may need to do a slight over pay to retain. I can also see Thad not returning next season
            I think we're more likely to keep Thad than Boucher. I could see someone giving Boucher a better offer than us because a team may be willing to give him term, Thad not so much.

Still seems most likely to me both resign with us at rates that keep us below the tax.

Comment

I don't think Boucher gets more than 10. Thad you are likely spot on. 12 is pushing into an over pay for boucher.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Shams is such a clown. "Bypassing multiple sign and trade scenarios". I don't buy that for a second.
                Scenarios, not opportunities....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Scenarios, not opportunities....
                  i think at this point he has a trade kicker that the nets have to pay so its safe to say he is staying

Comment

• John Wall buyout to Clippers. Goddamn, they are stacked.

Comment

• Ballmer ......
                      Wall is a Klutch guy so if lebron passed on him.....
                      Took a $7M cut (to $40M ) to get out of Houston. bball is so fukked
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Jun 27, 2022, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Healthy Clippers should be pretty big favorites next year.

Houston obviously committed to being terrible again.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

i think at this point he has a trade kicker that the nets have to pay so its safe to say he is staying
                          The kicker can be paid by the team that takes him if it's part of the negotiation. Cash is always moved in deals. We got San Antonio to some how cover Kawhi's trade kicker. The Nets could get the other team to pay for Kyrie's. It's not really a show stopper.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Ballmer ......
                            Wall is a Klutch guy so if lebron passed on him.....
                            Took a $7M cut (to $40M ) to get out of Houston. bball is so fukked
                            Wall loses nothing. LAC is covering the buyout amount through their mid level exception. Houston foots the biggest bill.. but they should have also never traded for him either.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              John Wall buyout to Clippers. Goddamn, they are stacked.
                              Wall is good, but no where near his all-nba / all-star form. He could be a decent 6th man like Rose to the Knicks. LAC is only really stacked if Kawhi suits up. Is he going to play this year? Or is he red shirting it again?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Wall is good, but no where near his all-nba / all-star form. He could be a decent 6th man like Rose to the Knicks. LAC is only really stacked if Kawhi suits up. Is he going to play this year? Or is he red shirting it again?
                                Clippers have more part-time stars than any team in the league. Problem is that you can’t be a part-time superstar in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X