Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

If it was just pick/swap/pick then its a no brainer for me. If its 4 picks or 3 picks and 2 swaps it's not worth it. He's a nice player but not a true difference maker.
    yeah once you get into 4 picks .... the person needs to be a super duper star.

Comment

• I like Murray.

But will Denver let him go?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        I like Murray.

I mean we gotta see how he looks coming back from an injury. I don't think they let him go. I also love the Canadians in the NBA but I don't want to just get someone because he is Canadian.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean we gotta see how he looks coming back from an injury. I don't think they let him go. I also love the Canadians in the NBA but I don't want to just get someone because he is Canadian.
          Jamal and Shai are two Canadians that are worth trading for.

Comment

Jamal and Shai are two Canadians that are worth trading for.
            Shai is interesting but it depends on what you give up. I wouldn't gut the entire team and right now I think OKC is committed.

Jamal is interesting. I just don't see us getting either.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Gary and pick/swap/pick would be a pretty acceptable offer from the Raps.
              Should be the Knicks with Obi Toppin ! Not a Knicks fan.

if it is the Raps , ok, how much of an upgrade from Trent and three picks, and would Murray stay a few years past this contract.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Should be the Knicks with Obi Toppin ! Not a Knicks fan.

if it is the Raps , ok, how much of an upgrade from Trent and three picks, and would Murray stay a few years past this contract.
                I don't think obi toppin is that desireable for the spurs.

Comment

• To increase support from the bench 3/$25 Million , trade Svi + Brooks for Alec Burks. ( Top % from the Wing)- helps Knicks to sign Brunson + Robinson.

Sign Thad Young 2/$10 Million@5 Million .

Using part of the MLE sign OPJ or Oladipo for 3/$24 Million.
                  Sign Koloko to a 3/$4.3 Million starting at $1 Million.
                  Birch + Flynn + Boucher for Kemba Walker+ Killian Hayes.

FVV, Trent Jr. Barnes, OG, Siakam
                  Killian Hayes, Burks, OPJ., Thad Young, Precious
                  Kemba Walker, Banton, Champagnie, Koloko

$144.9 Million Team Salary for 22/23 -14 Players including $150,000 for the attribution for Ish.

1. Harper Jr.

Chose to keep Young over Boucher, so that the trade for Killian Hayes is viable. To use the MLE as an opportunity to add OPJ or Oladipo@$ 8 Million pa. Than Alec Burks plays SF as he did for the Knicks.

A second team that could add 40 ppg and each player can comfortably 18-22 mpg.
                  Last edited by Heatdreamer; Tue Jun 28, 2022, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• so the pistons are out of the running then for ayton? OR they use these things for ayton

Comment

To increase support from the bench 3/$25 Million , trade Svi + Brooks for Alec Burks. ( Top % from the Wing)- helps Knicks to sign Brunson + Robinson.

$14474 Million Team Salary for 22/23 including $150,000 for the attribution for Ish.

1. Harper Jr.

We don't want Kemba but I like the idea of getting oladipo

Comment

To increase support from the bench 3/$25 Million , trade Svi + Brooks for Alec Burks. ( Top % from the Wing)- helps Knicks to sign Brunson + Robinson.

$144.9 Million Team Salary for 22/23 -14 Players including $150,000 for the attribution for Ish.

1. Harper Jr.

Chose to keep Young over Boucher, so that the trade for Killian Hayes is viable. To use the MLE as an opportunity to add OPJ or Oladipo@$ 8 Million pa. Than Alec Burks plays SF as he did for the Knicks.

A second team that could add 40 ppg and each player can comfortably 18-22 mpg.
                        Burke got traded 2 Pistons with Noel.
                        Pistons are starting 2 p^$$ me off.
                        Knicks are Trash..Brunson..the new Lebron..how far have Knicks fallen.
                        Joke of a franchise. Bing Bong..
                        James Dolan the biggest dumb a@@.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I like Murray.

We've may have to start using full names around here. Was that a new thought about Jamal Murray or continuing this section of the thread talking about Dejounte Murray?

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Burke got traded 2 Pistons with Noel.
                            Pistons are starting 2 p^$$ me off.
                            Knicks are Trash..Brunson..the new Lebron..how far have Knicks fallen.
                            Joke of a franchise. Bing Bong..
                            James Dolan the biggest dumb a@@.
                            not really sure what the pistons plan is though

Comment

• Cavs declined to sign Moses Brown. Good young prospect, intriguing due to his potential to put up 10pts 10reb a game back when he was with the thunder a few seasons ago. Can also block some shots and I can see him backing up Koloko and Achiuwa on the cheap.

Sign him please Raptors
                              We could also take a chance signing Frank Jackson also on the cheap since the pistons didn't resign him and he shot 40% from 3 the previous season
                              Last edited by Reyaz123; Wed Jun 29, 2022, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
                                Cavs declined to sign Moses Brown. Good young prospect, intriguing due to his potential to put up 10pts 10reb a game back when he was with the thunder a few seasons ago. Can also block some shots and I can see him backing up Koloko and Achiuwa on the cheap.

Sign him please Raptors
                                We could also take a chance signing Frank Jackson also on the cheap since the pistons didn't resign him and he shot 40% from 3 the previous season
                                I dont think Raptors showed much interest in him last season & giving the Cavs team who are now serious about defense didn't re-sign him than something was up.

Raptors did show Nic Claxton some interest last season but probably can't afford him (unless they are willing to spend around $15 mil per year) I think they should still pursue DJ Wilson who can probably get for the league minimum who did lots of things they really liked when called up.

Comment

Working...
                                X